~ 7th Day!! ~It's da 7th day I've worked and everything is going fine!! Though after 4pm for almost everyday, I get bored and tend to fish at work... haha... What to do... No customers... -.-" You all lor... ask you all go support me yet none of you came... -.-" Sigh... What a letdown... -.-"
*sigh*
Anyway... I'm very happy!! Coz my dear came back already!!! CAME BACK ESPECIALLY FOR ME!!! lolx!! soo happy... Thanks a lot, dear... Although you haven't finish preparing yourself for your finals next week, yet you came back for me... thanks... Really appreciate... Muaks!!! Initially thought of celebrating your birthday with you after I finish my work tomorrow... But, after some thinking... I prefer to have you by my side... hehe... muaks... Sorry for my selfishness... hehe.. But still, you gain from my selfish love... hehe.. Love you soo much!! Muaks!!
Okok... time to bed... Can't wait to see you tomorrow!! miss ya loads!!!
i am who i am
11:41 PM