~ Approved!! ~YEAH!!! Finally!!! Cs is being approved liao!! Woohoo!!! Soo happy!!! No more complaints from him or mummy and daddy liao!! Yeah!! Daddy did not disapprove and hence... mummy has nothing to say!! yeah!! Soo happy!! :) Muaks!! Never expect a little mistake can lead to such happy ending!! hehe!!
Was so damn nervous when they somehow met just now... Luckily, with Ardy's supporting me just now and everyone else's support... We've made it!!! YEAH!!! hee!! Thanks a lot!! Mummy and daddy did not scold me or anything like before... Neither did they say anything hurtful... hehe... Daddy just teased me a little but everything else is fine!! hehe!! I'm so glad... Thank God... Thanks, Buddha... hehe...
Darling can sleep in peace from now on and do not have to worry anything about unable to meet anymore!! YEAH!!! I might be allowed to go Singapore soon too!! haha!! You never know... hehe!! Happy!! :D
I supposed... this is da best birthday gift for you ever, right, dear?? hehe!! And I'm looking forward to our dinner tomorrow!! :P
*excited!!*
Good luck to you in ur finals, dear!! And good luck to everyone else having exams!!! :) Your coming back this weekend is sure very meaningful!! hehe!!! No regrets!! Love ya always!! MUACKS!!
XD
i am who i am
11:59 PM