~ After 4pm... ~:D Thanks to my dear friends who attend my little tea party... hehe... Appreciate!!! And to those who did not attend, I'm really disappointed... But still, thanks for da pressies!!! I don't really remember which of you shared for da pressies, thus... I did not personally sms you all a thank you message for da gifts... haha... as I'm afraid I'll send to the wrong person... haha... But anyway, thanks for da wishes though I'm very disappointed when one by one, each of you put me aeroplane... especially those last minute giving me a very nice surprise which I end up getting bored with the lame surprises...
*sweats*
Anyway, had a great tea party today... For those who missed it, that's too bad... You've missed all the funs... Blek!!! Served you right for declining my invitation... BLUEK!!! Eat dung!! Ooopss... sorry for the vulgarities... wahaha... But I don't give a damn... haha! wtf...
Made a new friend today too!! Thanks to Chiau Wei who brought along her Vietnamese friend to join in the laughters and fun!! :) Thanks to those who attend once again... Just 7 people... and they are: Cs, Joanne, Sharon, Ee Theng, Chiau Wei, Nam (Chiau Wei's friend), and Sir Guan... :D
Next, I would like to thank my bosses, my supervisor, my director, and my colleagues... :D Thanks for the wonderful birthday surprise!! hehe!! Really did not expect it... haha... Coz I was totally in no mood the whole morning until after 4pm when things started to get busy... haha... Thanks for the wonderful pizzas... Delicious!! And thanks for the kinda "chao ta" chocolate cookies and pineapple tarts!!! Yummy!! Reminds me of what I had for breakfast every morning... -.-" hahah!!! And thanks for the McFlurry Orange!! Haha!! Never expect my supervisor to give me a cup of McFlurry... I've been saying I wanted to eat McFlurry for these few days during lunch time and tada... I got one from my supervisor a.k.a. my boss a.k.a. my ex-classmate on my birthday!! haha!! Very nice!! Delicious!! Yummy!! :D My wonderful colleague, 小妹... Thanks for the lovely and cute birthday pressie... :) So sorry, I wasn't in the mood to show everyone what you gave me earlier as I was totally not in da mood for anything... haha... And thanks a lot for the hug, Mei Zhen 姐姐... :D And thanks for the very salty yet delicious carrot cake, Yi Li 姐姐... I hope I did not get your name spelt wrongly... haha... Thanks for the wonderful pizzas and cookies, 大哥 and 二哥... :D
And lastly... Muaks to my special one... :D hehe... Thanks for making my day... Cheering me up when I'm at my lowest... And being there for me when I need you... :D Thanks for making tonight's dinner such an enjoyable and unforgetabble one!! :D Love ya, always!! Muaks!!!
i am who i am
11:21 PM