~ Bad Day ~Is it a sin for not being chinese educated??? WTF!! Can someone tell me??? Is it that disgraceful for being a chinese yet do not understand chinese language that well??? Can any of you tell me???
*sigh*
A customer with her son today laughed loudly at me when I told them I am English educated since young and thus, my Chinese is not that good... Well, I don't really know some specific terms in Chinese... And so, the two of them laughed loudly at me right in front of my face... WHAT THE FUCK!!! It is soo funny knowing that I am English educated and my Chinese is not that good??? What the fuck!!! Is it soo special being Chinese educated?? Is it soo 了不起 being Chinese educated??? STOP BEING SUCH A SHOW OFF, LADY!!! What soo big deal being Chinese educated, eh??? So what if you know chinese and you are perfect in chinese language??? What's the big deal??? KNS!! FUCK!!!
*pissed*
I hate that customer soo much!!! Old lady... so what if you're from Chung Hwa High School??? No big deal!!! Unless your English and Malay is as good as ur Chinese, otherwise stop showing off!!! GTH!!! And then, another customer whom I personally dislike very much since the first time she step her foot into the shop... Another lady also... Who keeps talking and never give you a chance to talk and then scolds you for not introducing her anything... WTF!!! Hello, woman!!! Stop being soo talkative and start blaming and scolding others!!! Nobody will think you are mute if you stop talking for a minute... And nobody wants to hear your voice at all!! Your voice sucks!!!
Shit! Why am I soo unlucky today??? Sigh... And then... Cs is back... yet it rains and I couldn't meet him for a hug... Sigh... How disappointing!!
*sigh*
I NEED MY ANTIDOTE!!! MY ANTIBIOTICS!!! T.T
*sobs*
On a happy note, Ardy's coming to Muar for a week tomorrow!!! Yeah!! However, Cs is not going to be Muar for so long... Sigh... He's going back again on Monday morning... T.T I SERIOUSLY NEED MY ANTIBIOTICS LIAO!!! T.T
i am who i am
11:19 PM