~ Emo ~It's my big day yet I'm emo... What the fuck... -.-" And now that Cindy reminds me bout my big day last year... I realised I emo every year on my big day since last year ba... -.-"
*sigh*
Why is it always like this??? Why can't I be given a definite answer??? Why is it always changing??? Not static???
I'm soo sick of this... Can I just ignore everything?? And do what I want??? Go against what you all said??? Lead my own life??? Can I just control my own life for once?? Decide things for myself??? Make my own choice???
*sigh*
I wish I can just ignore everything you all said... But I'm so so afraid of the consequences... Sigh... Why am I such a coward??? Why can't I just be like my bro... Ignore everything... And do what he wants??? Sigh...
Question: Why??
Answer: Because you are a girl... (WTF!!! There's no much difference between boy and girl in this era anymore!!!)
*sigh*
I think... I've decided... To go against!! To be in the "anti" group!!! Do what I want!! Just like Omer told me... I've my own right to decide for myself and to do what I think is best for me!!! I will do it!!! As for the consequences... it won't be fun and challenging without any consequences anymore, right???
So be it!! Let me die in my own world...
Happy?? Sad??Emo?? birthday to me...
i am who i am
12:25 AM