~ I've Found It!!! ~My goal!!! My target!!! Yes!!! I've found it!!! I know where I wanna go after I graduate!!! YEAH!!! And for now... I must work hard!!! To achieve my goal!!! Woohoo!!!
You guys must be wondering what's my goal eh?? haha!! Shhh... Can't tell... It's a secret.. lolx!!! haha... Actually it's not a great deal... haha... I just saw a show on SATS...Google it if you wanna know what's SATS... haha!! Somehow, I feel very related to SATS... haha... Had I only get to know about SATS earlier, then I might be able to work at there for my internship now... Sigh... I think too much dy... SATS wouldn't want me for internship... -.-"
*sigh*
I wish I will be accepted by SATS for my next internship!! Work hard for it!! I really need to study hard liao... -.-" SATS!!! HERE I COME!!!
P/S: I miss ya!! Muaks!!!
i am who i am
11:05 PM