~ The Last Post ~ Today, 31st December 2008 is the last day of the year 2008... It is also the last day for my internship at Abundance Experience, Muar... Finally... after 2 months of struggle, fun, happiness, tiredness... my internship has come to an end... lolx... Part of me feels sad having to leave Abundance Experience... Sigh... However, another part of me feels happy as I don't have to wake up so early in the morning anymore and can sleep as much as I like... Be a pig... -.-" But still, there's another part of me which feels sad as my internship is coming to an end... It means new sem is starting!! WTF!!! I haven't even enjoy my holidays!!! Aaarrgghhh!!! I need longer holidays!!
*sobs*
How I wish I am in Singapore right now... Aaarrrgghh... I want go there for Countdown!! -.-"
I miss my babi... -.-"
And this... is the last post for the year 2008... Cheers!! May the new year be a better one!! :)
i am who i am
10:22 PM