~ Once again... ~Why am I crying my heart out once again???
Is it worth it???
Why is this happening once again at this time of the year???
Or is it never changed???
It was the same during last year... Same time... Same issue... Same reason... Everything is the same... History is repeating itself...
Unsolved mystery... Who is able to solve for me??? It's time to hire a PI... to investigate... to find out the source...
Badminton is all I can think of right now... It's all I can see right now... My eyes are blinded by it... My brain is full of it... There's nothing else I wanna do except for it...
And yet, you promised me last night... What was it again??? I don't think you still remember it... Haha... Neither do I... Or did I???
Does it even matter now??? Look at the time!!! It's 9pm!!! Time for Little Nyonya on Channel 8... haha... Yet I'm still stuck at here... Crying over split milk... haha...
What a fool I am!! Indeed I am a fool... To sacrifice my dinner... My sumptous meal waiting for me... But, being a fool, I decided to stay at home... Waiting... waiting for something which will never comes... And here I sat... In front of my lappie... with the TV on... And with a fucking empty stomach... Writing this fucking stupid post... on this blog... expressing my fucking emotions... to fucking nobody... with all this fucking words... WTF!!! I'M MAD!!! I'M FUCKINGLY MAD!!!
i am who i am
8:49 PM