~ Where's my medicine??? ~I seriously need my medicine now!! I'm SICK!!! T.T Had stomachache the whole day during work... OMG!! It's freaking painful... And it still hurts sometime now...
*sigh*
My boss had been very nice to me for allowing me to rest the whole day... And I'm pretty lucky as there aren't much customers today except when it's bout time to knock off... Yet, my collegues and bosses are very nice to help me as they knew I had a terrible stomachache... 大哥 even went back home and brought me charcoal powder to drink to soothen my stomachache... Thanks, 大哥... Appreciate!! Though the charcoal powder does not really work, yet, thanks a lot... :)
Another funny thing happened... Since I am having stomachache and there isn't any customers after 11am and there isn't anything for me to do, I decided to take some rest by sitting down and (hehe!) online!! lolx!! Well, at first, I just sat down and rest as much as I could as I keep having terrible stomachache that time... After that, went online... And chatted with darling a while and Yeah!! Congrats, dear!! For winning in today's match!! Jiayou!! Ganbatte for your next match!! MUACKS!!!
Anyway, continued chatting with another fren of my boss... haha... A lady... Very nice and good... Always help me whenever she comes over to the shop... hehe!! And, as I was happily chatting and yet suffering from stomachache, guess who came online and chatted with me???
*drums roll*
Ta...da...!! It's my own boss... hahaha!! She went back when I reached this morning... And never did I expect for her to appear offline and came asking me how am I... lolx!! See... my boss soo caring... hahaha!! Thanks, boss... haha!! Instead of getting scolded for online while working, I'm being cared... haha!! My supervisor a.k.a. boss is just too good la...
*If you happened to read this, don't "kembang" too much ya... Later you'll burst!! Hahaha!! Just kidding.. lolx!!
Well, thanks a lot to my bosses... Really appreciate... Don't worry... I'll write very good comments about you guys... wahaha!!! And I'll definitely help promote your shop!! hehe!!
*hint!! hint!!
Till then, back to being sick and stomachache occasionally and headache... -.-" C'ya peeps!! Hopefully, I'll be fine by tomorrow... Otherwise, I'm dead meat!! @.@
*faints*
i am who i am
7:42 PM