~ Zzz... ~I'm soo sleepy these few days... Like not having enough sleep at all... Although I had 7 hours to sleep everynight... -.-" I admit, 7 hours is not enough... I need at least 8 to 9 hours to sleep everynight to keep myself fully recharge... -.-"
*zzz*
Anyway, funny things happened lately... I just realised, I know most of my pressies' value... wahaha!! I know how much my pressies cost... hehe... What to do... All of you soo blur... Left da price tag and receipt for me... And even worse, telling me da price without noticing it... haha... Anyway, thanks! :) Nice pressies... Lovely...
Got 2 storybooks to read now... haha.. It's been soo long since I last read any storybooks... -.-" I wonder if I'm still up to reading storybooks... haha... Thanks, girls... Next, thanks, Sir Guan, for the cute fluffy toy... haha... Up next, thanks, Joanne, Sharon and Kar Hwa for the lovely plum flavoured Body Shop gift... :) Lovely!! hehe! And then, not to forget Miss Shalani, a.k.a. my god-sis for da lovely keychain and too-big-for-my-ankle anklet... haha!! I guess I'll just able to keep da anklet but not able to use it... haha... Thanks anyway... And last but not least... Thanks, dear... For the lovely bracelet and wonderful day... haha!! Muaks!!
*blushes*
Oh... not to forget... my boss and collegues... for the Mc Flurry and lovely pizza... and also for having me for my internship... :P And to my parents, thanks for da cake and wonderful dinner!! Yummy!! Mummy, thanks for da new colour!! :P hehe!!
Oooppss... Did I mentioned new colour??? lolx!! hehe!! It's a little secret for me to know and for you to find out!! Wahaha!!
Oh shit... I'm supposed to be doing my report now... yet here I am... blogging... -.-" Die... How am I supposed to complete my report?? @.@
*faint*
I'm so so lazy to start doing my report... T.T Cs... help me do le... lols!
XD
i am who i am
10:35 PM