~ HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ~Finally, I'm back home!!! Yeah!! Actually I'm back since yesterday afternoon but just kinda lazy to update my blog!! haha.... And, a good news to share... My blog is no longer cacat!!! Woohoo!! Finally!!! hahaha....
In a few more hours time, I'll be leaving for Baling, Kedah... Back to my grandma's house for the Chinese New Year... And I'll only be back on the 3rd of CNY!!! Oh... I'm missing him soo much... Need to wait till da 4th or 5th of CNY only get to see him... T.T He's coming back tomorrow with Ardy... MISS YOU!!!
*sigh*
Anyway, this shall be just a short post to announce my absence for the coming few days... Hopefully the Celcom Broadband works at my grandma's house... Or I'll definitely be bored to death... @.@ And hopefully, daddy will be in a very good mood and decided to bring us to Penang... So that I can shop and shop for the CNY... haha... I need to get a new pair of sport shoes... -.-" Just realised when I'm back in Muar yesterday that my current Nike is falling apart!! @.@ Gosh!! And I did not bring my Converse back either... -.-" No shoes to wear liao... T.T
*sobs*
Need to shop for new Nike and Converse at Penang soon!! Haha!! I doubt daddy will allow... -.-" Sigh... But, it doesn't hurt to give it a try... hehe!! :P
Anyone wanna babysit my dear doggie while I'm gone??? Just need to bring my doggie for its daily evening walk and bring it to poo and pee and feed it once a day... Anyone interested?? hehe... Pity doggie... Nobody wanna help me take care of it while I'm gone... :( Mummy doesn't want to send Nike to the hotel as she said it's expensive and doggie will be homesick... :( I doubt Nike will have appetite while we are gone back to Baling... Sigh... My pitiful baby... Sobs... If only Cs is here and willing to take care of Nike for me... How wonderful it will be... And mummy and daddy sure will like and accept him more... Aih... Cs oh Cs....
*sigh*
Well, gonna miss everyone while I'm gone... Miss the internet... Miss my baby... Miss my babies in the temple... Miss my babi... Oh... I'm soo gonna miss soo many people and things and pets!! haha...
Lastly, an early HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to everyone!!! :P I doubt I'll be able to online and wish you all Happy CNY on the day itself... So, here I am... Wishing you all first... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! GONG XI FA CAI!!! :P
And an early birthday wish to my cousin, Yvonne and friend, Phylis... Happy 20th Birthday, Ling Jia!!! Happy 21st Birthday, Phylis!!! :P
Have a great CNY and holidays, peeps!! C'ya soon!!
i am who i am
12:48 PM