~ Home Sweet Home ~After just nearly 5 days in KL, I'm once again back at Muar... Yeah!! Never expect myself to come back home so early... But I just couldn't help it... Staying at KL with the fucking Celcom broadband is really terrible... -.-" What's more when Babi is back too?? hehe... So, here I am... Back home... :)
Hopefully the time will not fly so fast... The thought of going back to KL with the sucky internet connection really pissed me off... When will WiMax be available at Taman Connaught?? Sigh... KL sucks... Even shopping at Midvalley is boring and can easily make me feel sleepy... -.-" I actually lost interest in shopping!! OMG!!!
*faint*
Anyway, hopefully the coming days will be better... Looking forward to my violin lessons and coming soon violin exam... @.@ Hopefully, my violin exam will not fall on my exam period... My teacher said it'll be held from June to August... Well, keep my fingers cross... Hopefully, my exam date is somewhere in June... Haha... Although it's like less than 6 months for me to practice, yet... the earlier it ends, the better... hehe!! Then, I don't have to worry it'll clash with my finals... haha....
Boring... -.-" It's weekend... And it's definitely boring as no TV shows for me to watch... Aarrgghh... I miss Little Nyonya!! Any kind-hearted souls out there who did record it?? I wanna watch it all over again!! :(
*sigh*
I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!
i am who i am
8:48 PM