~ New Year, New Resolution! ~Say goodbye to 2008 and hello, 2009!!! Happy New Year!! It's the first post of the year!! Yeah!! New year, new mood, new me, new resolution!! Everything's new!! Let's see what shall be my new year's resolution for this year...
1. Study harder to get into the Dean's List (if it's even possible.. -.-" I must be dreaming... -.-")
2. Go Sg find my babi!! Wahaha!! (Hope my big plan works!! Pray hard...)
3. Save more money... (In short of cash... Pokai... >.<)
4. Eat less quantity but eat more times... (Lolx!!)
5. Exercise more!! (Go swimming myself even if no one else wanna swim with me!!)
6. Sleep early, wake up early... (I wonder if this will ever come true for me... :P)
Hmm.... I guess that should be it... 6 new year's resolutions... I wonder if I'm able to do it... -.-"
i am who i am
12:06 AM