~ NO!!!!!!!! ~I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK KL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sobs*
Please... let me stay at home forever... with my babies... and my favourite Singapore TV channels... :(
*sigh*
Tomorrow... will be the day where I need to go back to miserable KL... Sigh... If only I can bring my Singapore TV channels back to KL with me... It will be much better... lolx!!
Aih... I really don't want to go back... Life in KL sucks... With the sucking Celcom broadband... One can hardly get connected with high connection speed for a long time... Sigh... Why isn't Wimax available at Connaught yet??? Sigh... The other day the Customer Service people from Wimax called and told me it'll only be available at Connaught at the end of April... WTF!!! Why it need to take such a long time to reach my place in KL??
*sobs*
My pathetic so-called 2 months holidays has finally come to an end... Sigh... Never got the chance to go for a holiday at all... :( Hopefully, my Operation Twilight Infiltration will become a success.. lolx!! It's the only thing I'm looking forward to right now... haha!!
Pray hard... for it to come true... hehehe!!
i am who i am
12:33 AM