~ Q & A ~Question: Will it be a good idea to switch to cardless payment for printing notes in library?
Answer: I don't know... I'm not NTU student... How to know oh?? And I'm not Singaporean either... How to know if NETS card or EZ link card or whatsoever cards is useful or not oh... Maybe I'll think about this later and then write out a proper answer for you lor...
Wahahaha!!! Hilarious!! I bet Cs and his groupmates, if they google for this topic for their assignment or project or research, it'll lead them to here... lolx!!! And now, dear, you can get your answer to hand up to your tutor... hahaha!!! And tell her where you found it!! lolx!!! :P
*ROFL*
I'm mad and lame... I admit it... haha... It's my only way to keep myself not feeling bored and then gets emo... hahaha... But, thanks a lot, my cool 哥... I'm not bored today... hehe... Miss ya!!! And c'ya soon!! :P Muacks!!
i am who i am
12:30 AM