~ Weekend in KL ~Spending the weekend in KL is the same as growing mushroom on my head and all over my body... Terrific weekend indeed...
*sigh*
Went shopping at Times Square and fucking-lala-Sg Wang yesterday with Cindy and Pei Tse (my hsemies)... And I realised these two places are quite nice to shop at... Hmm.... I guess must be it's been a very long time since I went shopping at these two shopping mall and been bored with shopping at Midvalley... -.-" Anyway, bought myself one piece of CNY clothes... Very nice... and very cheap... Bought it at Times Square... I wanted an EDC shirt... but, boy oh boy... That piece of shirt cost RM 149.90!!! @.@ But, it's really damn nice le... If only that shirt is on sale... 50% discount!! Then I'll definitely buy it... haha...
Anyway, after spending the whole day shopping and not having any real meals, finally we went back home at around 7.30pm... And accompanied my another hsemie, Yu Hua, for dinner... and then, back to home... And it was after our little fashion show among us that both me and Pei Tse realised we're hungry... Very hungry, mind you... We just had piece of bread and few sticks of "keropok lekor" and few bites of Auntie Anne's Pretzel (Yummy pretzel... haha...) for the whole day le... @.@ Thus, da two of us went to Alibaba for our lunch + dinner + supper... Had my favourite roti bomb... Aahh... Da heavenly taste of it... Which will give me duno how much of calories after that... -.-"
And as for today... I've been growing mushrooms for the whole day and night... Sigh... No friends here... I miss you girls lots... You know who you are... There're too many of you and I'm kinda lazy to type out every names... haha... pardon my laziness... But I'm kinda busy growing mushrooms right now... haha...
I'm soo damn lame... and emo when I've nothing to do...
I'm so envy of Cs for having soo many activities everyday and soo many friends at NTU until he doesn't have time for me or to feel bored for even a second...
*sigh*
i am who i am
8:29 PM