~ Happy Birthday to MUMMY!!! ~Yeah!! It's my dearest mummy's birthday and too bad... I can't be there to celebrate with her... :( But still, I managed to give her a surprise which made daddy jealous and wanted one for his birthday too.. hahaha... Well, if I got extra $$ la... hahaha... Actually, I intended to buy a pressie for Mummy but not enough $$... -.-" Wanted to get a watch for her since Mummy's watch is very old already... TOo bad... All the nice nice watches are over my budget... -.-" Gave her $$ instead... Haha... Better than giving her something which she may and may not like and which cost more than my budget... -.-" heheheh!! :P
Nobody hates $$.... Thus, $$ is a very good pressie for everyone... Unless some who expect something more thoughtful, then giving $$ is meaningless... hahaha....
Anyway, Happy Birthday. Mummy!! Muaks!! I Love You!!! :) hehehe....
i am who i am
11:55 PM