~ I'VE FINALLY GOT IT!!! ~YEAH!! IT'S HERE!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! HAHAHAHA!!! My dear precious WiMax is finally in my hands!!! And I'm using it to online now!!! WAHAHA!!! My prayer has finally being answered... lolx!! Love you, WiMax... You're mine forever... (Unless there's some other better internet service provider out there!! hahahahaha!)
Never did I expect that WiMax will finally be available at where I am staying now (Taman Connaught) so fast... haha... Expected it to arrive somewhere around end of April or maybe later as what the customer service had told me last month... But yeah!! It's finally here!! No more "pek cek" days with the sucky Celcom broadband!! HEHE!!! And, boy, am I lucky to get the free modem... hahahaha!!
*ROFL*
Anyone wanna try it out?? hahaha.. Can come find me... or I can bring my precious baby to your house to try out the speed for you... hahaha! Charges: RM5 hahahaha!!
Actually, Angkasa Condominium is not in the coverage yet... But as Taman Connaught is already being covered nearly 85%, thus... I get to enjoy the coverage as well... Lolx! Though it maybe not that very stable yet... But still, trust me!! It far way better than stupid Celcom broadband!! lolx!!
I'm so happy!!! I think I can fly!!! hahahaah!!!
XD
i am who i am
9:55 PM