~ Soo much to do yet soo little time!! ~Aih... I've soo much to do... Soo much to blog about... Yet not enough time for me to do so... When only can I get da chance to blog?? I miss my blog... I'm soo afraid I'll forgot da details when I'm finally free to blog...
If not because of the fucking Celcom broadband, I could have done a lot of things at KL and have enough time for others... But now, back in Muar... Stable connection... Yet no time to do my things online... How shitty can this get?? Will be having quizzes next week and yet I'm not done studying yet... couldn't even understand a single thing in the topic Titrimetry under Analytical Chemistry... Kns... Cs... help!!! Give me ur brain!!
*sigh*
I NEED MORE TIME!!! AND A BETTER AND FASTER AND MORE STABLE INTERNET CONNECTION IN KL!!!
*sigh*
i am who i am
12:53 AM