Why is it always turn out this way??
A simple question from me to you and hence, gives u the impression of me; not a smart person...
A totally not suitable person to be the one for you...
Immatured, childish, not smart or in another word, stupid...
This is me...
I know I am not the one you wanted in the first place...
But still, you chose me since I presented myself to you in the first place...
I know I am not up to your standard, your level is too high for me to reach...
How dare of me to think of getting you, someone who is smarter than me, to be the one for me...
How can I ever have this kind of thinking??
I looked down of myself sometimes...
But now, your words... makes me despised myself even more...
I'm just like a toad... lusting for a swan... (pardon me, if I got the idiom incorrect..I'm stupid anyway...)
Sigh.. I hate toad.. I'm afraid of it... And yet... I am acting like one...
wtf...
So much of missing you...
Thank you... for teaching me today... for your time... for accompanying me tonight...
Thank you... for everything...
I love you....
i am who i am
11:59 PM