~ Hurt ~Why am I so easily being influenced by the way you treat me?? Now I can hardly concentrate studying or think properly at all... For every second you ignore me, I can never study properly... Why am I so easily being affected by this???
*sigh*
Why I can't just be like you, ignore me and yet still able to do your own things properly and not suffering like me now??? Is it because you really do not care about me?? Or you are able to separate and manage your feelings well?? Which is something very hard for me to do so...
Please stop torturing me... Stop tormenting me... I need to study very hard to reach your level... To be compatible with you.... To be fully 100% acceptable by you...which is very unlikely to happen...
No matter how hard one tried, there will always be a mistake that can never be avoided...
Tell me you miss me........
i am who i am
2:08 PM