I am seriously suffering from post-bbf syndrome!! BBF has definitely transformed me into a hot-tempered little girl... Getting pissed so easily and made other people pissed with me... wtf... I'm getting emo easier now... Is this the result due to not enough medication?? -.-" If yes, I definitely going to need higher dose of BBF... wtf...
*sigh*
I need to get hold of myself... It is still not too late... I still can do it... Achieve what I aimed for in the first place... But, the result may not be as good as what I expect...
*sigh*
I hate myself for this... Please let me return back to my old self... wtf...
Is it correct to do it this way?? Or another way?? Should I or shouldn't I ask for more??? Or should I ask myself for more instead??
Wtf... I don't even know what I am blogging about... wtf... I should have used this time to do more on what I am supposed to be doing than blogging... Fuck it!!!
P/S: I just realised how emo I am recently... sigh.. wtf..
i am who i am
2:35 PM