~ I'm selfish! ~
Finally, got a wireless router for my little precious WiMax modem... They are finally married... However... there's a bad news to this... Wifi slows down my 1.2Mbps downlink to less than half of it!! WTF??!! How kanasai it is... -.-" This means I need to get an extra long LAN cable now...
*sigh*
Can I break my promise and take it back for my own use??? hahahaha!! Yeah... I am selfish... But, can't help la... My precious which I've been waiting for nearly a year le... And now it's finally here... Yet with Wifi, it totally slows down my connection... Which means my precious WiMax = no difference with sucky Celcom broadband or Streamyx...
*sigh*
What to do??? What to do??? Have to go back to Low Yat and get LAN cable liao lo... Kns... -.-"
I'm so sleepy....
i am who i am
8:04 PM