~ On your mark... Get set... GO!!!! ~The final race is here... And I should be more hardworking now... I am going to construct myself a timetable which I must follow everyday... And hopefully, I will managed to follow my timetable... -.-"
In order to achieve my target, I must start now... 1 more month left for the finale... And it is still not too late to start my race against time... Must work hard... Determination is very important... I need supports... I need my opponents... to make myself stronger... Without them, I am nothing... Fight against them and fight against myself...
I MUST DO IT!!! No more procrastinating!!! I MUST PROVE TO MYSELF AND EVERYONE!!!
Ganbatte!!! Jiayou to myself!!! And GOOD LUCK to myself!!! Pray hard for the miracle to happen!!!
Everyone, please remind me, scold me, or reprimand me if you see me procrastinating and fooling around... Dear, I need your support the most... Challenge me and I'll prove to you!!!
i am who i am
10:27 PM