* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Sunday, April 26, 2009 *
~ After Finals... ~


YEAH!!! Exam is finally over!! hahaha!! Ended two days ago... And yeap!! I'M IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And it's my first time travelling all alone to a new place!!! Woohooo!!! hahaha!! Never expect myself will ever get this kind of opportunity to go travelling alone... But it's great!! And I'm a bit nervous and scared though... But, still... it sure is fun!! hahaah!!

Well, I'm actually not very sure wanna go to Singapore or not until the very last minute... -.-" hahaha... That's my style at da moment... Bo huat... Parents not so open-minded... Sigh... Thus, I only can decide at the very last minute... lols! Anyway, was at first kinda regret with my decision of coming over... Even this morning, yeah... I still feel I made a bad choice... However, after today, I started to like my days in Singapore... And how I wish I have more $$.... and longer holidays!!

*Sigh*

Get to know more friends liao... haha.... Nice people... At first, I was like totally not used to see soo many Singaporeans right before my eyes... They, somehow, gave me a erm...undescribeable feeling.... hahaha... But slowly get used to it.... And yeah... Sg is quite fun... only that it's kinda expensive for a poor M'sian student like me... :( Too bad... Need to save more $$ for my next trip!! haha!!

NTU is sure big!! And nice!! haha... Slowly falling in love with NTU... And hate UCSI even more... -.-" WTF!! lols!! NTU is indeed a university... unlike UCSI... -.-" wtf.. hahaha!! Da only bad thing about NTU is that: It is too big for tiny me... It has too many staircases... And in order to go from one place to another place, it'll takes me at least 15 minutes... -.-" wtf... And everytime reach that place sweating like I'm just out of shower... wtf... -.-" But, without these, how can we call it as a uni?? haha.. Universities are supposed to be like this... haha!! How I envy Cs... :(

*Sigh*

UCSI SUCKS!!! UCSI SUCKS!!! UCSI SUCKS!!! UNIVERSAL CURRENCY SUCKER INSTITUTE!!! INDEED IT IS!!! -.-" WTF!!

Lols! I bet, if I am studying at NTU, I won't be having this kind of body size now... -.-" hahaha!! I'll be slimmer!! lols!! Blame it on UCSI being soo tiny... -.-" Walk 4 blocks then the end... Telling Qi Yun how UCSI is also makes me feel ashamed... -.-" wtf... hahaha!! Bo huat la... She asked me what do I think about NTU ma... And asked me which uni do I prefer ma... UCSI or NTU?? -.-" Definitely NTU la... UCSI where can be called as university??? -.-" wtf... cacat UCSI!! -.-"

Enough crapping... haha... Though did not get to go out explore Singapore, I still had fun walking around some parts of NTU... haha... Though it's hot and tiring, still it's fun... Coz I get to experience what Cs is going through... Get to know how a real university life is... Sigh... Da more I think about it, da more I pity UCSI... -.-" Pathetic UCSI...

*Sigh*

Day 1 in Sg has passed... Day 2 is just about to end too... wait... it already ended 3 hours ago... look at da time!! It's 3.18am!! -.-" Day 3 is already here.... hah... Day 1 was not so fun... As I was damn tired... Day 2 was not fun at first... But it got better after 3pm... lols!! Had Sakae Sushi buffet... and da cashier must had made a mistake... As I am not a NTU student, thus, I should be paying $20... But who knows, da lady charged me as NTU student price... -.-" hahaha!! I'm lucky!! lols!! Or do I have da NTU look?? hahah!! I'm mad...

Anticipating Day 3... Will be going out to meet my cousin in da evening... Wonder where will she be bringing me to... Orchard, perhaps?? hahaha... We'll know about it soon... Till then... Ciaoz!! :)


i am who i am
2:57 AM