* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Sunday, April 26, 2009 *
Fuck!! I just realised I did not blog about what I did today... hahaha!! Well, basically, I woke up at almost 11.30am this morning... Can't help it... Slept at 3smth last night... -.-" And then, went for breakfast + lunch with Cs and his hall mates at Canteen 11... Next, went out to SBS to meet Ardy and Wan Qing to see them study... It was like 3.30pm when we reached there... haha... See them study for like 45 minutes while playing Pet Society and then went out to meet my cousin at Jurong East at 5pm... Yeah!! Went to Bugis Street and Bugis Junction... But can't find the things I like... :( How sad... Din get to buy anything... :( Save money... hahaha... Had dinner at somewhere near Bugis Junction... Cheese baked rice with pineapple and ham + iced milk tea... Da cheese baked rice was nice... But, da portion is quite big... Almost vomitted coz it gets kinda gross after eating like almost half of da portion... -.-" Ended up, couldn't finish it... Sigh... Feel so bad for not finishing my food... Wished my rubbish bin (a.k.a. Cs) was there with me then he can help me finish it... hahaha!! :P

Anyway, after dinner, went back to Bugis Junction and then we went to Orchard... Got lost in Orchard as my cousin forgot which road leads to Takashimaya... -.-" hahaha... Ended up shopping at Far East Plaza... Couldn't find anything I like too... Though I saw a few bags nice, but as I wanted to see more and have more choices, I ended up not buying anything... -.-" Sad... Save $$ again... haha...

We're both tired and legs are aching... Thus, decided to go back... We went separate ways at Jurong East as my cousin's staying at Chua Chu Kang and I need to go to Boon Lay... Nearly got lost on my way back to NTU... (can't help it... It's due to little information and my own stupidity...) But still, I must admit... I am very proud of my sense of direction!! Hahaha!! I still managed to find my own way to Canteen A to meet Cs, Ardy and Wan Qing (although I took a longer route instead)... It's quite fun getting lost alone sometimes... I get to explore more... And, I get to burn off my fats after eating cheese baked rice... hahaha.... Yeah!! Exercise is good!! Thus, conclusion is: Getting lost is good!! And being so stupid is good too!!

Oh God... I'm starting to feel hungry again... -.-" Can't help it... After walking that long journey from Hall 1 to Canteen A and somemore it was by the long route based my own instinct and sense of direction [walked passed ADM --> NBS --> finally Can A (I don't know which turning bus no. 179 take at the roundabout actually...so I took da longer route...)], I am now hungry!! Aarrgghhh... Need milk!! Fresh milk!!! -.-" Fuck!!

I NEED FARMHOUSE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T :(


i am who i am
11:59 PM