~ FUCK!!! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!! ~What a day!! I'm totally an idiot!! FUCK!!! I guess what you said about me is true... I'm just too dependent... Or am I not??? hahaha... Somehow, I don't feel so... If I am what you said, I wouldn't be who I am right now... hahah... Fuck...
Seriously, I had no idea what am I most pissed off with right now... You or your incomplete information or my own stupidness... I totally had no idea... If I were to be pissed with you, I would end up be da person you said I am ---> A too dependent on you person... wtf... If I were to be pissed with your incomplete information, hey! That's your fault... You should be responsible for that... wtf... If I were to be pissed with my own stupidness, sigh... Can't help... I am, as what you and my parents used to say, just plain stupid... Can't get a single thing correct... wtf... I hate myself for that...
I guess... the conclusion is... I am fuckingly stupid... Wtf... And I am fuckingly dependent on you... wtf... haha... Maybe I should start doing things my own without asking you to help me or your opinion... hahaha... wtf... It's not your fault... And I am not blaming you for that... I am just plain pissed with myself.... hahahahaha...
What the Fuck!!!
i am who i am
11:58 PM