It hurts.. But what can I do?? Time flies... People changed... Everyone's changing... Maybe I should just follow the wind and change together along with the others... Or maybe not?? I just wanna be myself... But it hurts...Maybe if I change too, it won't be that hurtful?? Or will it be even worse?????
Whole mind is messed up... Everything is messed up... Will soon fall back to my emo side... The emo side once again will conquer me... my whole body, mind, heart, etc... WTF...
It's damn stressful enough to have those fucking assignments and reports and finals going on... And there's this another bomb landed on me, apparently, just few hours ago... wtf...
I'm getting pissed and pissed with the fucking Analytical Chemistry Assignment... A damn fuckingly stupid assignment which totally has nothing to do with what we learned in class and has no use for us in the exam... Why on earth are we given such a fucking assignment??? Find out the specifications, prices, etc.. of AAS??? Whatever the use of it??? We're not even intending to buy it... We're not even a post-graduate student... We're still undergrads!!! Why on earth did you give us this fucking assignment??? What kind of assignment is that??? I don't have the ambition of becoming a saleperson or a supplier or a manufacturer of AAS in future... Why on earth do I need to do this fucking useless assignment now???
FUCK!!!
Totally not in good mood!!! Plus with another bomb.. It makes everything even worse!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am who i am
2:26 AM