* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Thursday, April 09, 2009 *
~ Lovely Day (My First Time) ~

What a lovely day today is... Don't be fooled by my title... But, there's nothing lovely happen to love... However, I still had a lovely day... Read on....

Woke up at nearly 8am this morning... Couldn't really wake up as I wanna sleep so much... I'm a pig... But, nevertheless, I still have to drag myself up as today my group for Analytical Chemistry will be presenting... And thank God, it wasn't me who has to present... Phewww... Thanks a lot to Meonne, whom decided that she'll present everything herself instead... Thanks!! Hehe... Seriously, I do not understand the whole assignment until today... -.-" So, I couldn't present it spontaneously without even getting a chance to see the slides beforehand and no chance for preparation for the presentation... -.-" haha... But, anyway, it has passed... And I'm glad...

After our presentation, we had a photo session with Dr. Ivan... Funny lecturer... sometimes he's nice... sometimes he just gets on your nerves... One very good example is the topic he gave us for our assignment... -.-" Seriously wtf... ha... Look below... Here's the two pics we took together! And yeah!! I've got Dr. Ivan's MSN!!! And Facebook and Friendster too!!! Wonder when is he going to approve and accept my request.. lols... Hopefully soon... Then I can dig some golds out of him before the big day arrives... lols! :P



Formal pic with Dr. Ivan and groupmates... Sadly, Anne is lost in the photo and Yeanie is not around... :(
(From left: Cindy, Fansu, Me, Pei Yee, Joo a.k.a. 19th Floor, Dr. Ivan, Amanda, Vanessa, Meonne, Yoke Heng)

Candid pic with Dr. Ivan... yeah! Let's poke him!! :P

After that, went back home and ate my lunch and then prepared for violin lesson... Was once again late for violin lesson although I went out from the house 1 hour earlier... -.-" Wtf... UCSI shuttle bus is getting more and more inefficient... -.-" So paiseh to arrive late at class... Luckily, my teacher doesn't really mind... haha...

Violin lesson ended at 4.35pm today... And I straightaway rush to UCSI North Wing to catch the bus... In a hurry to go back home and put my violin and get my stuffs to meet Zizi for diving lesson... Yeap!! You read it right... DIVING LESSON!!! D-I-V-I-N-G L-E-S-S-O-N!!! :P Hehehe!!! Was damn excited... lols!! My 1st time ma... hehehe... :P

Both of us walked to South Wing to catch the shuttle bus... again for me... -.-" I walked to South Wing 3 times today le!! And I walked back from South Wing 2 times today le!! -.-" I'm lame... lols... Anyway, met Mr. Victor a.k.a. Mr. Waste while waiting for shuttle bus to arrive... And yeah... da bus uncle was surprised to see me once again... haha!! He asked me, "Awak balik dari sana, now pergi ke sana lagi??" Hahaha!! And I told him that I'm going for diving... lols!! And asked him until what time the shuttle bus will be available and sadly, was told that it's only until 7pm... :( Meaning me and Zizi have to walk back home... :( WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!But for diving, we are willing to do so!! haha!!

Reached North Wing 15 minutes late... haha... Bo huat la... Too many cars on da road liao... -.-" And luckily they haven't start... We registered ourselves... and then went to change into our swimsuits... Was told that we're to wait for our turn... So, we get to swim while waiting for our turns... Yeah! Swimming!! And my first time at North Wing's pool too!! Was kinda surprised to find out how shallow it is... Only later, I found out that the bottom is not of same depth like the pool in Angkasa Condo (that's where I stay and always swim at!)... Kinda scared as not used to swim in pool with different depth... -.-" 7 feet is the maximum depth of the pool... Really really not used to it!! :S Couldn't even feel or touch the bottom when at the deepest part of the pool... -.-" Scary... @.@

Anyway, a good news, I guess... The president of the Swimming Club (I think he's da president la... overheard a girl asking him if he's da president... lols) suddenly appeared out of nowhere and somehow blocked my way while I was swimming my 1st lap in the pool... -.-" And he told me, he likes my frog... wata... -.-" I hate frogs... ha... Well, actually, he told me I've a good froggy style (meaning breaststroke)... surprisingly... -.-" And asked if I ever entered any competition or interested in entering competition... -.-" I was out of breath when he blocked me and I just shake and nod my head... Duno what I am shaking and nodding my head to... -.-" And then, he pull me to the poolside and called out the Diving Club president (I think she's da president..haha..), Cherry, and asked her to put a mark on my name... -.-" Which indicates, he might (or will??) contact me for training... -.-" HUH??? TRAINING???!!! OMG!! Mana boleh... I just swim for fun and to exercise plus to keep fit and slim (Coz Cs always complain I am fat..wtf.. -.-")... Not for competition le... -.-" I don't wanna have too broad shoulders... T.T I like the size of my shoulder now... T.T Please don't let it be any broader anymore... :( How??? -.-" Can I somehow reject his offer to make me into the team?? -.-"

*faints*

Don't want le... Training means I have to go to North Wing everyweek just to swim liao le... And it's so damn FAR!!! And wasting time waiting for the shuttle bus... :( I'll go training if you make it at Angkasa Condo's pool! haha! But then, think again... If I made it into the team and won something in future, hehehe...how wonderful it will be... only will feel a bit like Uni life ma... haha... Only can show off to Cs I got medals ma... WAHAHA!!

*daydreaming* (wtf? It's night now!! -.-")

Oh well, let's just wait and see what happens later... No use to think soo much of it right now... Wait till he contacts me... haha... Then only decide... hehe...

Anyway, we seriously had fun scuba-diving!! hehe... Too bad... it's just for a short, extremely short, mind you, route!! -.-" wtf... It's like just less than 10 steps... -.-" Le sigh... But it's still fun getting to play with the oxygen tank!! Woohoo!! I'm a "suaku" with oxygen tank... lols! :P But we just got to play with it for like 10 minutes?? -.-" And then, the end... Got up and washed ourselves... Mana tahu, toilet no water and electricity... WAT??? UCSI'S TOILET NO WATER AND ELECTRICITY??!! Din pay bills isit?? haha! Nah.. da toilet's still new... Haven't fully started running it yet gua... Ended up, shampoo-ed our hair at the shower beside da pool... -.-"

And finally, after we're slightly cleaner than earlier, we walked back... Went to pasar malam for dinner... haha... and then, balik rumah mandi again... And, that's it...

Conclusion: I walked more than 1.5km today + swimming + diving!! Dead tired... But still, I here typing this... wtf... hahaha!!

Cs's asking me to sleep... But I'm not done with my assignment yet!! It's da last one for this sem!! Must get it done by tonight!! -.-" Wait har....

Ok! Done! Nite, folks... :P

I need atention... Sigh..



i am who i am
1:07 AM