And it was 11.40am at this very same day except it was last week, when I arrived at Pudu Raya bus station with Cindy and Shue Ling... All da 3 of us are going separate ways... Took different buses... Me going to JB, Cindy going to Ipoh and Shue Ling going to Muar... My bus was at 11.40am... How lucky... KKKL... While Shue Ling's was at 12pm and Cindy's was at 11.50am... And thus, we bid each other farewell, and left to set off to our own journey... When I reached my platform, the bus is already waiting... And how lucky I am, once again... To get a free-seating bus... And even luckier, there's still an empty single seat... Meaning, I don't have to sit with other people... yeah! I was actually not sure whether to sit alone or to sit with another Chinese girl whom happened to take the same LRT with me from Tasik Selatan and then the same bus to Larkin... I msged Shue Ling asking for her opinion... hahaah... I just can't make my own decision... And she strongly support my idea of sitting alone... haha... Oh well, I sat alone then... Which is good... As I don't have to be "paiseh" when I cried later on... Msged mummy and daddy telling them a big lie again... -.-" And daddy called as mummy's still working... He asked me to take good care of myself and be careful... I felt so touched that my eyes began to water... -.-" What a shame... I hope none of the other bus passengers saw me crying... -.-" Bo huat le... My first time travel to JB by bus... And some more my first time travelling alone to a strange new place... Of course will be scared ma... And it's gonna be a 5 hours journey le... I must say I am really daring and bold... to be able to do it... hahaa... I am so proud of myself!! :P
Finally, da bus moved at 12pm... As this is my first time travelling alone to a whole new place for me which is quite far, I couldn't help it but to feel slightly afraid anything that might happened to me... -.-" Couldn't get much sleep... Quite nervous... And I kept telling myself not to be nervous coz everytime I am nervous, things tend to go wrong... Luckily, with Cindy and Shue Ling accompanying me through sms, I managed to get over it very soon... Though Cs was not as caring as Cindy and Shue Ling are... (kinda pissed with him during da whole journey actually... I mean, this is his gf 1st time travelling alone to a whole new strange place... yet he isn't worried... wtf.. -.-") Anyway, passed by Muar at around 2.10pm... Missed home... Eyes began to water again... wtf... -.-" And then, after passing by Muar, da bus stopped for pee break... Hurriedly went to toilet and get back to da bus... I was afraid da bus will left me... and I'll be dead if that really happens... -.-" And I was afraid people might steal my things... -.-" wtf... I am soo scared... -.-" crazy me...
After the short 10 - 15 minutes pee break, the bus continued its journey... I managed to catch a little nap... Not a very good nap... As I kept waking up here and then... -.-" And finally, when I really started to feel tired and intending to sleep for an hour (it was 3.00pm when I started falling asleep that time), the bus sort of arrive at JB... -.-" WTF?!! JB?? Looked at the time... 3.40pm... wtf?! I just slept for less thn an hour... -.-" And we're there already??!! shit... Hurriedly msged Cs telling him I'm already at JB and damn... He was surprised too!!! Anybody will be surprised if I tell them I arrived at JB tol in less than 4 hours journey from KL... -.-" I expect I will reached JB at around 4.40pm... but who knows... it's so early... -.-" Cs asked me to wait for him at Larkin... as he is still in the MRT... -.-" I prayed for the bus to go more slowly and hopefully it will take a longer time to arrive Larkin... hahaha... Too bad... we're there by 4pm... -.-" Sat somewhere at the platform while waiting for Cs... Got quite emo and pissed as the weather was terrible and I was suffering from headache due to lack of sleep... Tak boleh tahan!! -.-" Then I saw someone eating McD... Hey!! McD!!! I can do with a Sundae cone... Thus, I got up, and started wandering around Larkin and behold!! I saw McD shining before my eyes... And quickly, I ran to the Dessert counter and bought a Sundae cone!! Woots!! And lucky for me, there's an empty table inside McD... meaning... I'll get to enjoy free air-con!! Haha! Went inside, pop my bags on the table and enjoyed my Sundae cone + da air-con... :P
Just as I finished my Sundae cone and about to get up to wash my hands, I saw someone familiar entering McD... Wait... are my eyes deceiving me or not??? Rubbed my eyes and looked again... Nope... It is him... Walking straight towards me and my table... And yeah!! My Cs is here!! :P I'm glad he arrived earlier than expected... Muacks! Couldn't be anymore happier though I did not show him my happy face of seeing him... lols! Sorry, dear... for complaining your bad service.. hhaha!! :P And then, off we went... Waited for bus no. 170... Got inside... I was still quite cold towards Cs... I'm soo sorry... :( But really was having a bad mood that time ma... hahaha... Can't help it lo... lols! Went to the new M'sia custom... I must say it is very beautiful for now... I wonder how long its beauty will last... lols! And then to the Sg custom... -.-" where the arrogant Sg custom office, rude and not friendly... Didn't even smile or said "you're welcome" to me when I smiled at him and thanked him... wtf... kns... Rude singaporean!! -.-" No offence to the other singaporeans... haha... I was just disatisfied with the custom officer's service... hahaha... :P
Reached Kranji and took da MRT... Woohoo!! I must say I fell in love with the MRT and no longer love LRT in KL... :P Bo huat... can't blame me... hehe... And finally, we reached Boon Lay and took bus no.199 to reach Cs's hall... :P heheh... Never did I expect NTU to be full of staircases... -.-"
*faints*
Dead tired when finally reached my Cs's room... zzzz... But can't linger in his room any longer... It's time for dinner!! Students in NTU sure have dinner very early... Why??? Because the canteens all close at around 8pm?? -.-" haha... Cs told me... after 7.30pm, there'll be hardly any food left in the canteen... -.-" I'm so not used to having dinner so early... faints... Oh... did I mentioned Cs's roommie, Dean was not in when we arrived?? Yeap... He had already moved upstairs to another friend's room... So nice of him... haha.. and even cleaned up his side of the room until according to Cs... is very clean! haha... Thanks a lot, Dean... And sorry for all da trouble... Cs's part is kinda messy... maybe because of da boxes on the floors... -.-" And then there's his fren's stuffs also which his fren tumpang to put for a few days... -.-" My first dinner in NTU (also in Sg) was at Canteen 9 I think... Had vegetarian fried rice... Hmm... ok la.. not too bad... edible... haha... Then, after dinner, went back to Cs's room... Thought of bathing as the weather was killing me... But mana tahu, Cs jio-ed Ardy and the others out to "lim teh" at 11pm... -.-"
Walked all the way to their "lim teh" place called "ah fang" which is outside NTU... OMG!! It's freaking far!! I must salute them... for being soo hardworking to walk all the way just to have a cup of tea... -.-" Mad... Mad... When I was in KL, I'm already very lazy even go downstairs to Alibaba just to "lim teh"... But, seeing Cs and his frens being so hardworking... I really must take my hat off them... -.-" Cs, you win... I lost... -.-" But come to think again, Sg is much more safer than KL... This could have been another reason they don't mind walking so far in the middle of the night just to "lim teh"... -.-" Imagine if you do that in KL, you will be left empty-handed or clothes-less perhaps ---> being robbed, etc... -.-" wtf...
Met Ardy, Wan Qing, Kong Hooi, Guan Hong and his gf during our "lim teh" session... Surprisingly, Cs did not eat anything that night... I wonder why... -.-" hahaha.... After the "lim teh" session ended, we went back... It was almost 1am when we reached room... Took a shower... and waited for my hair to dry... and off to bed... Zzzz... can't help it... headache!! -.-" And some more I had a little bit of Tiger during "lim teh" session... :P hehe... Cs said my face did turned a little bit red red... And I can feel myself getting a little bit dizzy... I wonder if it's da effect of alcohol or because I am dizzy in the beginning as I did not get enough sleep the night before... -.-" hahaha...
*back to present*
Oh! Look at the time now!! It's 3.37pm... I was reaching JB during this very day last week!! woots!! I miss it... I miss my little trip to Sg... My own adventure... Sigh... Why on earth did the time flies soo fast?? How I wish I can turn back the time... Sigh... I miss Cs... :(
i am who i am
1:58 PM