~ Empty... ~1 to 2 weeks unable to contact you starting from tonight... I wonder if we will become strangers the next time we contact each other... Sigh... I've so much to talk to you... yet I was not given the time to do so... Sigh... And soon you'll be gone... for a week or two... without any news... Sigh... Life sucks in KL... and now with you gone too, life sucks even more!!
*sigh*
What else can I do? No more MSN... Can't call... Can't sms... Life will be soo quiet... freaking damn quiet... that I don't think I will be able to take it... -.-" But what else can I do?? I just have to accept the fact... like I always do... -.-"
*sigh x infinity*
I miss you... I miss you loads!!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh... Take good care of yourself in these few days or weeks... Be extra careful... Sleep early... Don't keep gaming... C'ya next week or next next week... I love you... muaks...
i am who i am
11:52 PM