~Flashing back... ~Last week, during this time, I am still in KL... maple-ing with Cindy... Hahaha... And I am still thinking whether to go or not to go to Sg the next morning... Aaahh... Miss the days... A few more minutes during this time last week, I will be in bed... Sleeping for like 2 hours only... As I will be woken up by Cindy and Yu Hua... to accompany Yu Hua to hire a cab to Tasik Selatan LRT station... And then, I will once continue my little nap until 9.30am... And getting up, gettin ready to start my lonely journey... Well, I was still thinking... to go or not to go to Sg at that time... -.-" wtf.. Anyway, in the ended, I made up my mind... and decided to just go to Singapore and ignore everything else...
*to be continued....
i am who i am
2:41 AM