~ FUCK!! ~Why almost everyone I know... will put me aeroplane?? My parents put me aeroplanes... my friends put me aeroplanes... everyone is putting me aeroplane...Setting my hopes up high and then crushed it with a single word... wtf!! I have feelings too, ok?! I'm a human being as normal as you are to me... Sien... I hate being ffk (fong fei kei)... I know nobody likes it too... So, will you all please (those who put me aeroplanes) wake up??? If you do not wished to be ffk-ed, then please, I beg you... don't put me aeroplane!!
And I don't want to go back to KL in a few hours more!! FUCK!!!
This post is not intended for you... Don't think so much about it.. although it may deliberately meant for you... yet, it is not totally and not definitely for you... Thank you...
i am who i am
2:53 AM