~ SUFFOCATING!!! ~Chlorine smell sure is making my nose itchy!! DAMN!!! I don't mean to offend anyone here... But then, seriously, I have a hsemate with a very weird fetish... -.-" Weird taste of smell, I supposed...
*sweat*
While most of us human being out there dislikes the smell of Chlorine, however, there's one in my house who enjoys the smell of Chlorine... -.-" Not that it's a bad taste of smell, but then, do you know that inhaling Chlorine can cause health effects to your body?? And not only you suffer, those living nearby will suffer together too... Sigh...
One very good example is yours sincerely... -.-" It's not that I do not allow you to use Chlorox for your bathroom, but then, do you mind minimize the amount of Chlorox you used to clean your bathroom?? Please!!
IT'S NOT A HARMLESS SUBSTANCE!!! IT CAN CAUSE IRRITATION TO THE EYES, NOSE, RESPIRATION, ETC... BLA....BLA....BLA... CLICK HERE!!!*sigh*
Sincerely sorry, if my words are somewhat harsh towards you... But I really hope, you will either minimize the amount of Chlorox you use, or keep your bedroom's door closed and inhale the smell all by yourself... Please, I need my fresh air... And it's already very hard to get fresh air in KL... So, please, don't limit my amount of fresh air anymore....
As much as I love swimming in the swimming pool, this doesn't mean that I love the smell of Chlorine, for your information... So please, for your own health sake and for the rest of us staying with you health sake,
PLEASE MINIMIZE THE AMOUNT OF CHLOROX YOU USE AND PLEASE CLOSE YOUR DOOR SHUT AND INHALE ALL THE SMELL ALL BY YOURSELF!!!Thank you very much... Sorry, if I offended you in any way... Please, do not get mad with me over this issue... I just don't know how to tell you about this face to face... As I did once, and you were happily saying you love the smell of Chlorine so much... And that makes me stunned and no longer know how to express my feelings about your weird taste of smell to you... Sigh...
i am who i am
5:40 PM