~ Korea, Closer Than You Imagine ~Right... This is a very old post... Supposed to update on this 2 weeks ago, but somehow, I have no idea, why I am so lazy to blog... WAit!! I think I know why I did not blog 2 weeks ago.... Because of the stupid fucking slow internet connection!! Ha!! Well, now, since that the connection is slightly better, I finally decided to blog about it...
Korea, Closer Than You Imagine is actually an event hosted by ASEAN-ROK (Republic of Korea)... Korea Embassy in fact... haha... Anyway, it was fun and wonderful... It was held at Renaissance Hotel, KL on the 21st of May 2009... Wonderful event!! Love it!! I went there with Ai Rin by UPM's bus... as stupid UCSI doesn't wanna give me a seat in the UCSI shuttle bus when there're still a few empty seats... Anyway, it was a great experience... Going to UPM to meet Ai Rin... And got to know a new friend... Ai Rin's friend... haha... whom Ai Rin claimed him to be "leng zai"... hahaha!! Ok la... not bad... study study type... hahaha!!
Well, we went to Renaissance Hotel by UPM shuttle bus... Mind you, it was freaking nice and clean and the air-con is cold!! haha!! What to do... UPM le.... Government uni le... Sure lah the government sponsored lots of $$ to UPM...
*sigh*
We camwhored a lot in the bus... haha.... and so did we at Renaissance Hotel... Met many pretty Korean girls... Less Korean guys... How sad... hah... They were very friendly and nice... Most of them are studying in Malaysia... There was a group of little Korean girls and boys from HIBS (Highlands International Boarding School) at Genting Highlands... They are oh so damn cute!! haaha... Took pics with them... Might upload here if the connection is good later... haha...Otherwise, check out my facebook pics... it's in there.. lols! Next, there's one Korean girl who can actually speaks Mandarin!! Woots!! Should have asked her name... maybe exchange contact num or smth.. hahaha!! According to her, she is studying at some international school in KL... haha... And she took up Chinese Language in her school, thus she can speaks a little bit of Mandarin... haha...
Both me and Ai Rin tried on the Hanbok... Korea Cultural Costume... lols! Looks like pregnant ladies... haha... Took pics of it too... But not too much... as when it's finally our turn to try it, it was the time for B-Boyz performance!! Break out!! Yeah!! love it... Too bad... We're short... and there're damn many people... Can't really see the performance....
*sigh*
Oh yeah... There's quiz where we're supposed to find the answers for the quiz at the exhibition of the ASEAN-ROK event... And for the 1st 200 people who submitted the quiz paper with the correct answers will get a free gift!! mystery gift!! woots!! And lucky me, Ai Rin and her friend!! we're among the 1st 200 winners!! yeah!! And guess what's the mystery gift?? A 2GB Made in Korea USB Pendrive!! Woots!! I've been wanting a pendrive for some time... hahaha!!
Then, there's refreshment... And guess what is served??? Many different types of very sticky "kuih"... Fuckingly damn stick, mind you.... I suspect they are Korean "Nian Kao"... But then, I thought Korean "Nian Kao" is not like this.... -.-" Haha.. Had no idea... Don't care... lols! Basically, there're many different colour of the sticky "kuih"... And there're damn many people fighting for food!! haa! It's like everyone never eat before... -.-" The three of us fight for food as well... Haha... Can't help it... We're damn hungry!! -.-" lols!
Next, there's the lucky draw!! 20 USB pendrive to be given away, 5 Ginseng Tea to be given away and last but not least, 3 Samsung Handphones with one of the 3 is a Samsung OMNIA!! OH SHIT!! Samsung OMNIA!! I can do with a new handphone!! Gimme that!! :( Too bad.. The emcee, misread my number... sad case... It was supposed to be mine... But some other guy got it instead... How shitty can it be... :(
*sobs*
Anyway, it was truly a very fun event.... I'm so lazy to update about it anymore... haha... I guess that's all for now... And I'm so lazy to upload the pics now too... Maybe next time... hahah!! Till then... Ciaoz!
i am who i am
12:07 PM