~ I wonder... ~There's something that I will never understand... Everytime after I decided to stay at home, you will definitely go out... Everytime I decided to stay at home instead of going out to accompany you, you will definitely run away... as far and as long as you can... without any news... until you remember... Why is that so?? I'm really curious...
I wonder if I should stay at home next time to accompany you or to go out and have fun myself...
Am I cursed?? That since I've decided to stay at home alone, then I really have to spend my time alone with not a single soul around me to communicate with except for my doggie?? Is that how it works??
I really don't understand... Why when I decided to stay home alone, I will definitely be alone... without even get your accompaniment...
And another mystery... Everytime I have something to share with you, you are always not there... and when you are finally there, I forgot what I want to share with you... When I finally remember what I want to share with you, you once again disappear from me... Why is that so??? Am I destined not to share anything with you??? -.-"
I wonder.........
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................................................................
i am who i am
10:11 PM