* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Tuesday, August 25, 2009 *
~ Semester Break ~




It's once again my semester break!! My long-awaited pathetic 1 week holidays... And once again, I'm in Singapore during the start of my holidays... This time, it was a better and fruitful trip to Singapore!! :D


My first time in my life... taking the aeroplane all by myself to another country all by myself!! Woots!! I'm so proud of myself!! :P I must admit, I am very brave!! hahahaha!!! Anyway, I'm actually very lazy to blog recently... But then, I must blog about this trip... as a memory... in case I somehow forgotten it next time... hehehe...


21st August 2009

7.30am:
Departed from Angkasa Condominium with my housemates to the Tasik Selatan train station... Reached at almost 7.35am... Yu Hua (affectionately known as Huahua a.k.a. ChiHuaHua) and her hometown friend are going back to Sarawak at the same time and flight... Both of them took the KLIA transit to KLIA... Me and Cindy, on the other hand, will be leaving to KL central... Me will be taking the Sky Bus at KL central to LCCT airport while Cindy will be taking the KTM back to Ipoh... Lastly, Wen Yee will be taking the LRT to Pudu Raya Bus station to take the bus back to Muar... And off we go!! :D


Reached KL central at around 8am... And thus, me and Cindy went separate ways... 1st time taking the Sky Bus and duno which is the Sky Bus... Ended up, got into the wrong bus (not Sky Bus) but then it still goes to the LCCT and with a cheaper fare... RM8 instead of RM9... Luckily, I arrived safely at LCCT airport... :)


9.10am:
Reached LCCT at around 9.10am... 2nd time to LCCT airport... But 1st time to the departure hall... Got lost a bit at LCCT... Was very cold and shivering when stepped into LCCT... -.-" Walk about frantically searching for the international departure hall... And finally found it... Queued up at the check in counter to check in and heard someone on the speaker calling for passengers of AK 705..FINAL CALL TO CHECK IN FOR AK 705!!! I forgot what is my flight number and decided to check at my itinery... Luckily I brought my itinery along... And guess what, AK 705 is my flight!!! Oh no!! It's da final call to check in!! -.-" Rushed to the counter which is next to the one I'm queueing at and checked myself in... Pheww...


Now, is the blur time... Got lost as I duno where to go next... According to my air tix, I'm supposed to go to Gate T3... Now, where is Gate T3 and how to get there?? -.-" From my experience, I remembered clearly that after checking in, need to get my bags scanned... And there, in front of my eyes, I saw it.. The place where you get your bags scanned... And thus, I went straight to it... And done with my bag scanned.. Got a lil sticker on my bag... Turning around, only to realised that I've went to the wrong place... -.-" Everywhere around me are Indonesians checking in to get to Jakarta... -.-" Wtf!! Need to go find da correct place again...

9.35am:
Walked walked walked... And saw the departure sign again... Follow it down the escalator... And, thank God... I found the right place... Got my bag scanned again... Bag stucked at the scanner... -.-" But managed to got it scanned again properly... And was told by the person-in-charge of the scanner to empty my bottle... :( I asked if I can empty half... Luckily he allowed... :) Throw away half of my water... And off we go... to Gate T3!!! :D People are already boarding my flight... And got my tix and passport checked once again at the entrance of Gate T3... And voila... I'm off!!!

Walked quite a not very short journey and yeah!! Saw lots of planes... Huge and small ones... :P And finally saw my lil AK705... It's red!! And it's small... -.-" zzz... And the air hostess and air host welcoming us... before we board the plane... Well, I must say I'm very proud to walk all the way and board the plane all by myself... :P If I were a kid, those people will be surprised... -.-" hahaha... Anyway, saw those people working for the aeroplane hanging around... those engineers?? -.-" Anyway, it must be cool to be able to work in the airport... I mean, handling those aeroplanes la...

9.50am:
Got onto my plane alright... And saw that my seat's row's window seat is already occupied by a couple... I'm left to sit beside the walkway... :( As the plane's about to take off, I noticed the row of seats beside mine was empty... And yeah!! I requested to change my seat!! :P Got my window seat and I'm seating alone... :D My seat was beside the wing... can't see much... but still can see some stuffs... hahah... Psssttt... Air Asia's air hostesses and air hosts not pretty or good looking 1... :( -.-"

10.00am:
Finally, the plane took off!! YEAH!! :) Was quite bored on the plane... But then, it's just a 50 minutes flight... Can't do much stuffs either... Lazy to on hp to take pics... as I'll have to off it again when it's landing... -.-" Just sit and stare blankly at people around lo...

10.50am:
Touchdown at Changi Airport!! :D Now is the interesting part... My 1st time to Changi Airport... Duno where to go... Just follow the people lo... Walked quite a long way to reach the custom... And luckily, this time the Sg custom people, a lady, is better than the previous 1... :) At least she did not growl or scold me when I did not write my flight no. on my embarkation card and did not scold me when I just wrote Jurong at the address where I'll be staying in Sg... And she's nice enough to fill up the address for me... Well, how is a tourist to know the full address of the place they'll be staying at a foreign country ah?? -.-" zzz...

Anyway, walked walked and walked... Finding ways to get to the MRT station... -.-" Looked for signboards... And saw I'm supposed to take the Sky train to forgot which terminal...Shud be T3... Went to take the sky train... It's soo cute... :) hehe... Took the sky train and got off at Terminal 3... And then, lost again... duno where to go... No more signboards showing ways to the MRT station... -.-" Once again, follow the people... But there're just 3 people... -.-" They took the lift... I followed... Duno which floor to go... Simply push a button... And after pushing the lift button, only saw it...MRT station at B2... @.@ But since I've pushed the wrong button, I have to get out ma.. Paiseh let people know I push wrong button... haha... Get out at the wrong floor and waited for the lift again and went to the correct floor...

Hunger started creeping on me when I reached B2... Decided to eat my bread in the MRT... Only to think once again... I'm in Sg.. not M'sia... -.-" No eating or drinking in the MRT and the stations... wtf!! Luckily there's a bakery nearby the entrance of the MRT station... Bought something and decided to eat there... And then I saw on the signboard... There's Bengawan Solo in Changi!! OMG!! I love the cheese Swiss roll Aunt Mimi gave us during July!!! But then, it was 11.30am already... And not wanting to linger around Changi for too long, wanted to sleep asap... Thus, did not go search for Bengawan Solo... :( Yummy le...

Went to the MRT station... Got stucked at there as I do not know which platform to take... Luckily there's a nice lady who told me any platform also can take... -.-" Get into the MRT...It's empty! yeah!! and off we go... Had to change MRT twice... Once is because the MRT does not go straight to Boon Lay... Another time is because something's wrong with the MRT... -.-"

Reached Boon Lay safe and sound... Bought a top-up ticket for my Singtel number... And called Cs... Got into 199 bus and finally reached NTU... And yeah!! Zzz time... Slept till 4 or 5pm... :P Locked Cs out of his room!!wahahaah!! :P

6.40pm:
Went out with Cs to Dhoby Ghaut to meet Cs's coursemates... According to Cs, his coursemate wanna treat him for dinner... -.-" With no reason... -.-" Meet them at Plaza Singapura... Had dinner at The Cafe Cartell... The food is ok.. But it's damn too oily... -.-" After dinner, Cs's frens brought us around Orchard... Went searching for Swensen's at Ion which serves ice-cream buffet with 30 over different flavours for just $16 or $18... :P Yummy!! But we did not get to try it... :( Coz everyone's full... And it's almost 9.30pm when we reached there... Many people were queueing to eat there... -.-"

Finally, we went back to NTU... Stopped at Jurong Point to buy myself some milk before going back to NTU... :P And it's time to sleep... zzz...

-------------------------------End of Day 1---------------------------------

22nd August 2009

11.00am:
Woke up with Cs gone playing badminton... Sigh... :( Had a lil tiff with him over that after he returned...

2.00pm:
Went to Bugis to meet my dear coussie, Yvette!! :P Cs's mood eventually turned better after lunch and bought himself some shirts... While I bought nothing... -.-" Met Yvette and we went to Bugis Junction and after that went to Raffles City for Ben & Jerry... We got off at the wrong MRT station... And got ourselves stucked for a while at Raffles Place... Duno what's going on there... Damn many people... Seem like there's some occassion or whatever... Finally got to Raffles City and had my fav Ben & Jerry as dinner!! :P

7.00pm:
After Ben & Jerry, we went to Orchard... :P Went to Far East Plaza to shop a while... But still, couldn't find anything I like and I want... -.-" So, we decided to go back... Oh yeah.. did I mentioned a white Lamborghini was trying to park itself in front of a hotel I think on our way to Far East Plaza... :P Wish it was me driving in it... hahaa... Anyway, as walking back to MRT station, stopped by Mango for a while and got myself a tank top!! :P Something not similar to those in KL... haha... It printed Mango instead of MNG... :P After that, continued walking to the MRT station... And something caught my eyes... :P Bought myself a pouch from a stall nearby... haha... $15... But it's nice...hehe... And since I did not buy anything for myself yet, I dun mind the price... haha... And finally, went back to Orchard MRT station and byebye, Yvette... :)

10.15pm:
It's almost 10smth when we reached Boon Lay... And we'll be meeting Ardy and the rest for yumcha session at 11pm... Thus, did not buy milk at Jurong Point... -.-" Went back to NTU to rest and bathe... But then, received a call to meet up soon... Thus, did not bathe and went out... -.-" Whole body stinks and sticky... -.-" Too bad, just a few steps out of Cs's room, it began to pour... @.@ Went back room... Yumcha session was cancelled... -.-" Finally, get to rest!! :P After shower, hair dried, ---> tidur.... :P

--------------------------------End of Day 2---------------------------------

23rd August 2009

11.00am:
Woke up and this is it... Time to say goodbye to Cs and Singapore... :( Sigh... Don't wanna go back... But I've told mummy I'll be back on Sunday... :( Sigh... Sad sad sad...

12.00pm:
Had lunch with Cs, Ardy, Tzu Hui, Wan Qing, Han Keong, Cs's hall frens... -.-" After lunch have to go back Muar liao.. :( Wuwuwuwu... However, Tzu Hui suggested to go for movie after lunch and insisted for me to stay for one more day... -.-" Called mum up to ask her if it's ok for me to stay one more day... Giving the reason the causeway is going to jam... And it's going to rain heavily soon... -.-" Finally, mummy said Ok... and yeah!! One more day in Sg... However, this means that I have to go to Larkin alone tomorrow... as Cs'll be working.... :( Ah well..one more day...ha...

2.30pm:
Reached Jurong Point... Was there for movie with the gang... -.-" Bought our tix and our show is at 3.30pm... Went jalan-jalan a while around Jurong Point... Cs insisted to go back to NTU to change as he'll be going to meet his orientation friends in the evening... However, in the end the friends said he doesn't have to change... So, did not go back... The friends went to play arcade... something I've not played with for almost 10 years... -.-" Gosh, I sound old... -.-"

3.30pm:
Watched the new movie by Jack Neo... Laugh till scared or scared till laugh... Forgot the title... But it was good... Not entirely very good la... But ok la... After movie, we went separate ways... Ardy went to meet his frens... Me and Cs jalan-jalan ourselves while waiting for the time to arrive to meet his frens... Sigh... Wasn't really interested to go with him and his frens to Clarke Quay as I'm broke... and prefer shopping around more... haha.. But then, as he insisted for me to go with him, just follow lo...

6.00pm:
Went to the MRT station and meet his frens... Waited for 1 whole hour for the whole lot to arrive... aarrgghh... I could have bought something from Jurong Point for the one whole hour... -.-" Malaysians... they really do not know the time..... Zzzz... Anyway, went to Clarke Quay... It was beautiful but then I do not have my camera with me, just my hp... So, kinda lazy to take pics... And went to had dinner at a restaurant which serves not nice food for a large sum of $$... -.-" Really regret going there... zzz... Forgot the name of the restaurant... But it was beside The Crazy Elephant... -.-" Was bored throughout the dinner... Cs dun really know his frens... Most are juniors... Didn't talk much... -.-" I had my Lasagna al Forno which according to Seet, looked like vomit... -.-" Doesn't taste nice... Cs shared pizzas with his frens... and according to Cs, da pizzas do not taste nice too... -.-" Paid $28 for my share... Damn... It does not worth the money... Really regretted it... sigh... I could have bought the clothes I wanted or the bag I wanted with $28... :( Cs paid $24 for his dinner... -.-" That amount, $28, if converted to RM, can pay me a meal at Jogoya during promotion already... Damn!!! :(

After finished our dinner, we can still feel emptiness in our tummy... -.-" But I prefer getting away back to NTU than linger anymore longer with his frens who insisted to eat expensive stuffs... -.-" Say goodbye to them, went back... Had Cs's fren not going back with us, I would have pulled Cs for another round of shopping or maybe eating... -.-"

10.00pm:
Reached Boon Lay... Went to 7-11 and buy my milk... After that, took 199 bus back to NTU... met Cs's fren who went for the dinner just now but left later than us while waiting for 199... Finally, reached Cs's hall... Cs's was half a dead fish when we reached his room.... -.-" Went straight to sleep after shower...zzzz....

----------------------------------End of Day 3------------------------------------

24th August 2009

7.30am:
Woke up at early in the morning as Cs has to leave for work... His working hour starts at 8.30am... -.-" And I do not feel like leaving the room back to Muar without saying goodbye face to face to him... Thus, I left together with Cs... Sigh... :( Regret going back this early... As I'm damn sleepy... -.-" And could have slept longer in his room and maybe dirtied his room before I leave... :P Anyway, byebye, dear... Miss ya... Really doesn't feel like going back... And Cs doesn't feel like letting me goin back too... -.-"But then... if I dun go back, mummy's gonna kill me... Thus, guai guai go back lo... -.-"

9.00am:
Reached Kranji... Doesn't really know which way to go... Follow the crowd again... Got onto 170 bus... and byebye Singapore... :'( Reached the Sg custom and then M'sia custom... And finally Larkin... Bought my bus tix to Muar... 11.00am... Cepat Sedia... And the bus came... And was very surprised to see the bus as it's like a normal public bus... -.-" Wondering if I'm cheated once again... Sigh... Really regret not buying Mayang Sari... I swear to myself that next time I'll just buy Mayang Sari bus even though I have to wait... Not gonna risk any other bus companies anymore... -.-"

1.00pm:
Finally... arrived at Muar safe and sound... Pheww... And went to have my lunch at Coco Garden... Thank God, mummy and daddy did not interrogate me... Pheeww... After lunch went to my parents' fren's house while waitin for my mum to finish with her work in her kindergarten... Played around with the auntie's dogs... :P The auntie knew though... She knew I went to Sg to meet Cs... I guess mummy must have told her... Phheeww... They did not say anything... Da auntie did not say anythin bad either... Just asked me about Cs... what he does, what he study... pheeww... Da auntie is more understanding... :p haha.. I somehow felt that the auntie must have told mummy and daddy not to worry much about me anymore... hehe.. Thanks a lot... :)

5.00pm:
Finally, reached home... Home sweet home... Wanted to catch some sleep... And off to bed but less than half an hour later, was woken up by daddy... -.-" Due to there'll be people from the Ministry of Health coming over to spray aerosol to kill of Aedes mosquitoes... -.-" Someone in my housing area was infected with Dengue... -.-" Woke up and suffered a little... Lack of clean fresh air... And my pity doggie must have been scared... Luckily daddy managed to bring it out to the field... -.-" Pheeww...

8.00pm:
Went out for dinner and then to the temple to see my babies... Love them soo much... :)

------------------------------------End----------------------------------------


i am who i am
1:53 PM