* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Wednesday, December 16, 2009 *
~ Back from Cameron ~


Well, I'm now back at home... Yeah!! Had a great trip to Cameron with my friends... and made new friends... Minus away those bad moments, it was actually a great and boring trip... -.-"

I seriously never thought that I'm being played by initially one person (now 2 person) during the trip... wtf... I'm such a naive person!!! I hate myself for this.. damn! Let this be a lesson to me... Must be more careful when trusting people next time... I can't believed I'm being used by someone whom I called as friend... When I help that "friend" and in the end, I'm being cheated or played by that particular "friend"... Well, what's done has done... There is nothing else I can do about this... Let's just say I got to know your true colours through this whole trip which costs me almost RM500 plus the meals, etc.... That is just the 1st incident which made almost all of us unhappy during the trip...

And now, as for the 2nd incident which made me in a bad mood now, has nothing to do with the "friend" mentioned above... I cannot believe it that the incident is still unforgotten!!! And it was you who made me did that... Punching you was never what I wanted... But you made me to do it... Why?? Well, I've already warned you not to poke me or disturb me that time when you first did it... But did you listen to me??? Did you ever listen to me???? NO!!! So, does that count my fault for punching you??? Ok, maybe I shouldn't punch that hard... And should have aim properly for your cheek instead of knocking your glasses off... Well, for that, I'm sorry... I don't have much practice... But it wasn't entirely my fault for punching you... You never listen to me... I wasn't in the best of mood when you disturb n poked me... Don't you know that?? I was trying to get some sleep and trying to forget what you did before to me... But you kept disturbing me when I'm in a bad mood... So, there you go... A punch in your face... HAHA...

And I thought that you've realised your mistake and I was forgiven for punching you that hard... But NO... It was all fake!!! You never got over it... And all the hugs and kisses.... it was just a show... a pretence... And I was so dumb to actually believe you've forgotten that stupid incident... HAHAHA!!! And now who is da stupid and dumb person... It is ME!!! HAHAHA!!!

I'm such a fucking stupid ignorant person... hahaha... I didn't even realised I was fooled by two person in a day!!! Well, not actually in a day... but during the trip and after the trip... And now that I finally realised this, I can't believe I'm soo fucking stupid!!! To believe someone so easily!! My parents always tell me that I am a very stupid girl... And I never believe them... I always thought I am smart enough to take care of myself and will not be cheated by anyone... That I will be the one who cheats people and not the victim... I thought I am always the predator and never be the prey... I guess I am wrong after all... Well, I'm so sorry, Mummy, Daddy... I hope it is not too late for me to realise how stupid I am...

In the end, I guess I've learned a very good lesson from this whole Cameron trip... Had I not gone for this trip, I probably still think too highly of myself... Overall, I'm glad I went for this trip... although it was not very exciting and fun, as I was fooled by a "friend" and someone close, I am still glad that I went for this trip... At least from today onwards, I will be more wary of people around me... And I've learnt my lesson...

The moral of this Cameron Highlands trip is:

NEVER TRUST ANYONE EASILY EVEN SOMEONE WHO IS CLOSE TO YOU EXCEPT YOUR FAMILY!!!



P/S: I miss the weather in Cameron Highlands... It's so freaking hot at home... :(

Labels: , ,



i am who i am
4:29 PM