~ Failure ~
Badminton... badminton... badminton... It is always badminton... What can I say?? What can I do?? NOTHING!! Nothing at all!!! I'm such a loser!!! Even during my darkest hours, which happens to be yesterday and today and the coming days (I do not know how long more will I feel this way), it is still BADMINTON!!! It is never me... Well, I do not have the right either... So be it... BADMINTON!!! I wonder if this will be the same once I'm granted freedom... (I wonder when will I get it...) But somehow, deep inside me, I doubted this will ever change... It will forever be BADMINTON!!!
3 years ++ and yet you still do not know how I feel... You will never know how I feel... and never be there for me... It is always BADMINTON!!! And it has always been BADMINTON even before my existence!! You might as well make badminton your full-time gf... I think maybe I should quit soon and let badminton to take over my role... or maybe badminton has already taken over my role without me noticing............
Something I've learnt today: Promises to me are meant to be broken... Promises to badminton mates are not allowed to be broken.... otherwise will be killed by badminton rackets, shuttlecocks....
Fear of being killed by badminton rackets and shuttlecocks more than fear of being killed by me...
Sometimes, I wondered... Am I too soft?? No, I don't think so... But why aren't you afraid of me??? On the other hand, I am afraid of you... Strange but true... I'm losing it... my power... my will... my consciousness...
I'm sorry I've failed............
Labels: emo, relationship
i am who i am
5:37 PM