~ My 21st Birthday Wishlist!! ~
YEAH!!! My birthday is around the corner again!!! Woohoo!!! :P I normally do not do my birthday wishlist.. But this time.. I'm gonna have my own birthday wishlist!! WAHAHAHA!!! After all, it's my 21st... and my finally legal birthday!!! Woohoo!! :P So, here it is!! :P
1. Ipod Nano / Ipod Classic


2. 320 GB or 500 GB 2.5" External Hard Disk / 1 TB 3.5" External Hard Disk

3. Nikon DSLR (D3000 or any DSLR :P)
4. A new Violin
5. Digital camera (prefarably Nikon)
6. A microwave oven (for me to bake my own Birthday cake!!! :P)
7. Mini Cooper S (I want manual gear!! Manual is cool!! :P )
8. Opportunity to drive the car all by myself forever!!! :P9. Parents official approval of me having a boyfriend!!!
10. LOADS OF $$$$$$$$!!! :P
Hmmm... I think that's all the main things I want for my birthday this year... Let's hope my birthday wishlist will be fulfilled... Though I doubt so... but nevermind... I just wanna make a birthday wishlist for my special finally legal birthday this year!!! :P
Labels: birthday
i am who i am
10:27 PM