~ This post is specially dedicated to Cs... ~
Thank you for the lovely and cute Valentine's pressie... I love it very much... Muacks.... I will try to keep it clean and fair and white all the time... But I doubt I can achieve it.... Anyway, thanks, dear... Love it!!
And, I am very sorry, I decided not to go out in the end with you today... That is because I am super sleepy... And doesn't wish to talk to anybody.... I am afraid my attitude of sleepiness and not interested in talking to anyone will make everybody mad at me... So, that is why I decided to stay at home in the end... Sorry, dear.... We still can go out again tomorrow or Thursday... ok??
*hugs*
I miss you a lot ever since you left.... Please don't be mad anymore....
Labels: love, relationship, Valentine's Day
i am who i am
3:27 PM