~ Disappointed & Worthless ~
Today could have been a great day... could have spent longer time with you... but then, you rather spend your time with your badminton friends than me... You couldn't say "NO" to your badminton friends... instead, you rather say "NO" to me when I asked you to go to Melaka together with Han Keong... Thus, there goes our only chance to go to Melaka during CNY this year together... And you should know, chances to go to Melaka with me is super slim... Yet, you just let this super fucking good opportunity slip.... Just like that... Perhaps my only chance to go to Melaka with you this year... and yet, it never came true... It was ruined...
What can I do?? What else can I do?? You do not seem to be sad because unable to go to Melaka with me... because you personally do not want to go to Melaka with me... You rather go with your friends... without me... rather go play badminton... and then when I confront you... told you how disappointed and sad I feel when you choose badminton over me, how disappointed and sad you can't break your promise with your badminton friends but you are able to break your promises with me, you told me this one thing: "...ok..2 u..there is no difference between 4get and break..ok.. bye" If this is what you think, if all these while you break your promises with me is because you forget you promised me, then why you can never forget what you promised your badminton friends??? Are they more important to you than me?? Are your promises to them more important to your promises to me?? Or perhaps, you never promise me at all... It is all my illusions... that you promised me... Perhaps to me, what you "told" me, what you "promised" me, are promises... But perhaps to you, what you "told" me, what you "promised" me, are not promises... Just empty talk, perhaps?? or maybe, just normal talk... or as in Chinese saying, "sui bian" or "cincai" talk only?? If it is just "sui bian" and "cincai" talk, then I am very sorry... for having all these year been thinking those are your promises to me... I'm having delusions...
Anyway, there is nothing else I can do... This has past... The only chance for you this year... has passed... Perhaps we are not meant to go to Melaka together... Perhaps there will be other chances to go together... Nobody knows what the future has store for us... Blaming you makes no difference... What is done is done... The only solution is to never give up this opportunity next time you have it... but, will there be a next time?? That is hard to say... Perhaps you will give up badminton next time, if there is a next time... or perhaps you will still choose badminton next time, if there is a next time... Your choice... You decide.......
I can only either be happy if you choose to give up badminton to be with me... otherwise be disappointed and sad if you choose to give up me to be with badminton...
The final decision lies in your hands.... Think carefully before you decide.....
Labels: emo
i am who i am
10:54 PM