~ I'M A HAPPY GAL!!! :D ~
OMG!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! Dear just said he's going to pay $50 for my Ipod Nano!!! OMG!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! :P hehehehe!!! You really surprised me this time... Really unbelievable... I really can't believe that you really changed your mind and decided to pay $50 for me... OMG!!! And I've already given up hope on getting the Red Nano... And decided to stick with the Orange Nano... I've even already started to like the Orange Nano when dear suddenly told me he'll pay $50 for me to get Red Nano!!! OMG!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! Almost gave me a heart attack!!! @.@
I totally cannot believe that he actually changes his mind... When I asked him to just pay $33 for me to get the Red Nano, he said NO... die die also said NO... But now... suddenly... he said he'll pay $50 for me to get the Red Nano!!! OMG!!! Am I dreaming?? Is this real??? OMG!!! I can't believe it!!
I even called him and asked him... I thought he did something he shouldn't do and thus, paying $50 for me is to "bu chang" me... But, no!! OMG!! I even thought perhaps he did betray me somehow or another... but he said NO!! OMG!! Can I really believe and trust you completely?? OMG!!! I would love to!!!
And, yes I do... I trust you!! :D Thanks, dear... for making my day!!! Muacks!! I'll get you something in return... :) MUACKS!!!
Labels: Ipod, love, relationship
i am who i am
11:02 PM