~ Naive Me ~
You are right... I am really very naive... To actually think that going to Pulau Ubin with you will strengthen our relationship.... I was totally wrong... Instead of strengthening our relationship, it breaks our bond... I am really too innocent and stupid to actually think that going for a trip with you will make us closer... Never thought that a single advice and request from me can have such a great effect... I am totally speechless... Really got nothing to say... However, I will still stick to my opinion... that posting your own real number into the internet is totally a dangerous thing and stupid thing... I will not say sorry for forcing you to delete that post... I believe I am correct... And I do believe many people share the same opinion with me...
However, I did not expect... a single request to you to delete that post... can caused you to "bu shuang" me for so long... and leads you to "bu shuang" me in other parts... I am indeed speechless... Nothing comes out of my mouth and mind... I guess I will ask to tell you this... If you cannot accept me for who I am, what is the point of being with me in the first place??? Do you not like me in the first place for who I am??? Love is about accepting your other one for who he / she is... but not for expecting your other one to become the one you want... You cannot force love... You cannot force a horse to drink up a river... Pardon me if I got that idiom wrong...
Anyway, if you want to continue "bu shuang" me, go ahead... I won't stop you from changing your mindset and how you think about me... If you hate me or dislike me, go ahead and continue thinking and judging me... If in your mind and eyes, you can only think of and see my weaknesses, then I have a question to ask you... What do you see in me in the first place that attracts you and made you want to be with me??? I believe I have my own strengths... But if you are blinded by my weaknesses, I am really left with nothing to say...
What is the point of being with someone whom you can only judge, see, observe, and think of his / hers weaknesses?? What is the point of being with someone whom you cannot accept his / her weaknesses?? What is the point of being with someone whom you cannot think of his / hers strengths???
Think about it carefully...
Sometimes, I do wonder what is the point of going to trips with you if right after the trip ended, we had some disagreement and you "bu shuang" me for a long time??
Perhaps things wouldn't be this way if I had not went to Pulau Ubin with you... Perhaps we are now even happy together and loving each other more... Perhaps.... I guess there is no use to think of "perhaps" now anymore... since what's done is done...
Labels: relationship
i am who i am
2:24 AM