~ Flashback 2 ~
Last week during this time I'm almost reaching Baling, Kedah. And I remembered clearly, last Friday night he told me we will have the opportunity to continue chatting when I'm back to KL on Tuesday. And that is the reason I let him sleep when he really needed his rest. And he told me to leave him a message in MSN when I am about to leave. And so did I. Left his a message in the morning of last Saturday and luckily he was still online before I left. And I remembered, during lunch hour, I messaged him again...
In an hour more, I told him I had arrived and was at the hospital visiting my grandma as she was admitted to the hospital. And he told me he missed me and wish my grandma get well soon. Thanks.
But today... I can no longer tell him I miss him and I can no longer receive a message from him saying he misses me too...
Get a life!!! Stop dreaming!!! FML!!!
i am who i am
3:19 PM