~ Flashback ~
Went to lab this afternoon after having my lunch. Was wondering if I will be able to eat my lunch properly when my friends called me out for lunch. Luckily, I am able to finish my lunch properly and digested it pretty well. After lunch, went to lab. Never did I expect to see this. It totally reminds me of the time during Sports Day when you came over to the runners' tent to talk to me.
There was a guy who was supposed to be having lesson in the lab. And there was a girl who is a scholarship student and doing her scholarship hours in the lab. Today, the girl was given the task of washing the test tubes in the Molecular Lab. So happened that I was in the Molecular Lab preparing my agar. And so happened that I saw the guy came from Fermentation Lab which is beside Molecular Lab to talk to the girl. There were only the three of us in the Molecular Lab. And they two talked loud enough for me to hear. And it really seemed to me that the guy is interested in the girl and talked to her like how you did it last time during Sports Day. I tried my best not to listen to what they were talking about. But either my ears are too sensitive or they were talking a little too loud. -.-" And thus, I can catch every word they said clearly and it is extremely obvious that the guy is interested in the girl. -.-"
Having to listen to them talking is a little suffering for me. I almost could not control my emotions again. Luckily I finished preparing my agar and microwaved it fast. At least I managed to control my emotions before it controls me again. Sigh. I really missed those days. Seeing them two makes me feel even worse.
However, I failed again in controlling my emotions. I could not hold back while doing my paper disc diffusion. I was doing it alone as Nene was in the other lab taking our samples out. And then, emotions took hold of me. Though I was busy doing my paper disc diffusion, I was thinking of him again. I did concentrate in doing my lab. But my brain, being used to multi-tasking, is able to think of him at the same time I was concentrating doing my lab work. And unexpectedly, while waiting for the forceps to cool, my hands automatically reached for ethanol 70% and spray on my hands and then reached for my hp and started pressing the buttons and voila. A message was sent to him. And my hands automatically continued doing my work as if nothing had happened. I do not want to do this. I do not want to force him. I do not want to disturb him. Yet my hands are out of my control. I'm very sorry. And he did replied me. Asking me to be careful again and to concentrate doing my lab. Thanks. I will try my best to control my hands and emotion.
Strange though. I feel sick whenever after I had my dinner recently. Sigh. I hate that feeling. Why is this happening to me?? Sigh...
I wish it won't takes you a very long time to find it back... I want to be with you again...as soon as possible... dear God, please help him find back the feelings he used to have for me asap.... Please return his love for me back to him again.... Please....
i am who i am
9:14 PM