* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Saturday, June 12, 2010 *
~ Our Story Part 2 ~


Previously on Our Story: It started on 2005. I had a crush on him the moment I first saw him. We got to know each other better through badminton. I kept wanting to team up with him whenever it is his turn to play. :P He got my handphone number and started sms-ing me. Our friendship grew stronger and I found myself crushing on him even more and started to fall in love with him. My best friend's birthday is the same as his. During my birthday, I had 2 parties and one of it involved him. He gave me a necklace which I still kept with me until now. He called me just to sing me a Birthday Song on my birthday when no one else did. He mms-ed the birthday song that he sang together with his guitar as accompaniment to me. We went for Christmas party together and had a fright during the Christmas party.

And now, welcome back to Our Story Part 2. I just realized I forgot to mention that we took part in Badminton Competitions together in 2005. Hehehe. It was fun and exciting. And once again, he saved most of the game. Though we lost, we still had a lot of fun. And oh!! Did I mentioned that he bought the exact same handphone as me??? Motorola E398. OMG!!! I was super excited when we were both using same handphones. :P Though we were not couple yet, but it made me feel like one. :P And we were the only ones in school using the same Motorola E398!!! :P Now back to where we left in the last post. Christmas party. After the Christmas party, we still kept in contact with each other through sms until the school re-opens again. January 2006. School re-opened. And now we were both in Upper 6. The time for war with STPM is about to start. Though we hardly get the chance to talk to each other in school as we were both in different class, we did keep in touch in school through sms!! Woot!! Our school allows us to bring handphones to school and thus, that is how we keep in touch. :P

Every time I received his sms, my heart will pound faster than usual. However, we do not sms each other that often in school as we knew both of us have classes to attend and need full concentration on it. After school, we sms-ed each other more frequently. And soon, we started giving each other nicknames. I nicknamed him first. Coz he is just too much like a pig to me. Thus, I called him my Piggy. :P And then he realized I'm much more a pig than him as I always sleep. Thus, he named me Piglet. I love being his Piglet. :P And now, our sms-ed is full with the words: Piggy and Piglet.

Soon, I got to know all his tuitions time and his working time. I found out that he is working at his own family factory which produces straws. He does not really like that job but still has to do it. Pity my Piggy. It must has been hard and tiring for you. I remember very well, one night he went for his Physics tuition. And I had my dinner. During my dinner, I missed him a lot and started sms-ed him to disturb him. And that was the first time he told me he missed me too. :P OMG!!! I still have the message in my previous handphone. But I doubt the phone can be on again. It seems to have died. SAD!!! :( I really miss those messages he sent to me last time and wanted to re-read them all. Now back to the story, he first told me he missed me during his Physics tuition!!! OMG!!! Now that really made my heart beat faster than before until I almost suffered from high blood pressure!!! :P And after telling me that, he told me that he needed to concentrate in his tuition. And so, I stopped disturbing for a while. And guess what??!! He sms-ed me the moment his tuition class ended!!! :P And there it is. Our first "I miss you" message. :P

We hardly told each other we missed each other though. Perhaps we were still both unsure how we both felt for each other. However, we still sms-ed each other every day. Soon it was Valentine's Day. I forgot what we did during that time. I think we just sms-ed each other as usual. And we did wished each other Happy Valentine's Day though. :P I remembered we started staying back after school during our Upper 6 for study group but I've forgotten when we started that. If not mistaken, it was after my friend suggested that idea. And did I mentioned that I've found out who gave him my number??? It was my friend!!! OMG!! never did I expect him to get it from her!! How did I find that out?? During Maths tuition, my friend sat besides me. And so happened, he messaged me a while when I just reached my tuition place. And as it was a Friday, and we'll be having 2 tuitions non-stop but at different locations, we were all very sleepy not to mention it was a super hot and humid Friday afternoon. Thus, we will occasionally talked to each other during tuition to keep us awake. So happened my friend suddenly mentioned about Cs. If my memory is right, she asked me something about how's things going on with me and Cs. OMG!!! That immediately struck me!! And made me to ask her if she was the one who gave him my number!!! Gosh!! Never did I expect her to be the one who gave him my number and kept that secret for so long!!! OMG!!! She thought I would have known it was she who gave him my number but no!! OMG!! Luckily she did not probed much into our stuffs. :P haha. And I must thank her for bringing us together as a friend. :P Back at home after tuition classes ended, we continued sms-ed again. And that was the time when I told him about what happened earlier. And he laughed!! -.-" Notti Piggy, I must say. He told me he asked her to keep it as a secret and God, she really did kept his secret for so long!! -.-"

Our days continued with sms-ing each other. And occasionally he bought Vitagen for me in school during recess as he was one of the Co-operative members. :P However, he just left the Vitagen on my table during recess as I was normally in the canteen having recess with my friends. Sometimes, after recess and getting to the class, it was really touching and surprising for me when I found a bottle of Vitagen on my table. But he did not does this often though. :( But then, it is still sweet of him to do that sometimes. :P



Oh well, I guess that is all for now... Hope you all enjoy this little story... Stay tuned for Part 3!!!


I still miss him a lot... I feel like exploding soon if he is still not going to contact me... I wonder how long will it takes him to contact me again... It feels even worse than before... sigh... I miss you, Piggy...........


i am who i am
11:43 AM