~ Who can answer my questions?? ~
How does it feel when you saw your friends commenting on your boyfriend's status and yet you are the only one who cannot do so?? You wanted very much to join in the fun yet you are not allowed. You can't even comment like a normal friend cause no contact is allowed. How does it feel?? Somehow it feels just like enemies. Not talking to each other. But it's not entirely like enemies. Cause one side wanted to but the other side does not allow. Come to think about it, it reminds me of my parents not allowing me to do things I want. Not allowing me to date the guy I like with a lame reason. And now, this situation reminds me of my parents and I. I do wonder how will it turn out if I rebel just like how I rebel against my parents? They say no boyfriend, I ignore and have a boyfriend. And the result?? My parents did not mentioned anything except occasionally tell me to concentrate in my studies 1st and wait till after I work only find one. Previously was wait until I enter University only get one. But now is wait till after graduate. All these waitings, what difference will it make?? What is the difference of having a boyfriend during University and having a boyfriend after graduates?? What difference does it make?? I wondered. Now back to the current situation. What will happen if I ignore and rebel and continue contact him?? Will he be like my parents: will not say anything and occasionally tells me to not to contact him??
Now.. who can answer my questions???
i am who i am
9:40 PM