* the me *
~CiPei~
~19+~
~Friendster : cipei_88@yahoo.com~
~MSN : alshender@hotmail.com~



Plurk.com
* tag *


ShoutMix chat widget

* link *
Chee Siang
Ardy
Chareli
Chew Woon
Chiau Wei
Hanis
Hayden
Hian Shynn
Hui Ru
Jacky
Jasper
Jun Yong a.k.a. Birdie
Kai Xin 1
Kai Xin 2
Karen
May Joan
Michelle
Pei Tse
Shieh Yee
Shi Hui 1
Shi Hui 2
Shinde
Shue Ling 1
Shue Ling 2
Suzanne
Tammy
Qi Yun
Wai Jing
Yeanie
Yi Ling
Ying Yan
Yvonne Loh

* archives *
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
May 2004
July 2004
August 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
February 2006
June 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

* credits *
design | LyLe
image | kasy
photobucket
macromedia dreamweaver mx
adobe photoshop cs2


* Thursday, December 31, 2009 *
~ Dilemma ~


Edward or Jacob?? If Edward, no Jacob... If Jacob, no Edward...
Parents or bf?? If parents, no bf... If bf, no parents...

I suddenly feel like I am Bella Swan in Eclipse... Edward and Jacob cannot exist together side by side... One is a vampire, the other is a werewolf... And vampires and werewolves are enemies... And so, Bella has to decide whether she wanted Edward or Jacob... But she wanted both... Just like me... Parents and bf... Can't they both exist in the same time for me?? Why this can happen to others but not me?? Why do I have to choose between him and my parents?? I just don't understand...


"Not wanting to be ridiculously early for work, I ate my breakfast slowly, one Cheerio at a time. Then, when I'd washed the dishes, I arranged the magnets on the fridge into a perfect line. Maybe I was developing obsessive-compulsive disorder.
The last two magnets - round black utilitarian pieces that were my favorites because they could hold ten sheets of paper to the fridge without breaking a sweat - did not want to cooperate with my fixation. Their polarities were reversed; every time I tried to line the last one up, the other jumped out of place.
For some reason - impending mania, perhaps - this really irritated me. Why couldn't they just play nice? Stupid with stubbornness, I kept shoving them together as if I was expecting them to suddenly give up. I could have flipped one over, but that felt like losing. Finally, exasperated at myself more than the magnets, I pulled them from the fridge and held them together with two hands. It took a little effort - they were strong enough to put up a fight - but I forced them to coexist side-by-side.
"See," I said out loud - talking to inanimate objects, never a good sign - "That's not so horrible, is it?"
I stood there like an idiot for a second, not quite able to admit that I wasn't having any lasting effect against scientific principles. Then, with a sigh, I put the magnets back on the fridge, a foot apart.
"There's no need to be so inflexible," I muttered."

(quoted from Stephenie Meyer, 2007, "Eclipse", pg 95 -96.)



Cs doesn't want me to listen to my parents... My parents don't allow me to go anywhere (normally in Muar, where the only transport I am allowed to take to go anywhere in Muar is the car driven by my parents...) which they will not and cannot go no matter with who... Cs wants me to listen to him... My parents want me to listen to them... Why I never get the chance to listen to myself??? -.-" Why everyone loves to control my life and decide things for me??? -.-" Is that very fun??? -.-"

And why I never get the chance to control other people's life or decide things for them?? -.-" I only get to control and decide for my doggies... :( I guess... I am the King of the Dogs!!! -.-" Lame... I know... Let me be happy for a while la... Let me "syok sendiri" a while la...

Thank you.

Labels: , ,



i am who i am
3:37 PM